Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
magically a pair popped up in my cart after the ring of death. copped cuz finishline was actin stupid with my reward card as usual and I didnt feel like calling them up to add it. I would be happy right now but I have a order for shaq attacks thats bound to get cancelled sometime this weekend.:frown:

C0w thank you sir repped.  you might wanna edit that eventually tho u never know fnl could lurk and see that and fix it.. just a thought

man so happy my mom wouldnt purchase these for me years ago so now i finally can. i wish i would of logged in with my nike id but i didnt want to take the chance since i couldn't remember my password. i may call them to try to see if i can still get the free shipping

Have these in my cart on NDC but don't know if i really want these.
"GOT IN MA CART BUT IDK IF I WANT IT..."

lmao.. and the guys sig says "I only buy what I like"
roll.gif

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Just as I said "I aint trippin, they will be around later", NDC puts a sz12 in my cart.
Still thought it was too good to be true, and somehow someway my order went thru at 7:13am.
Maybe the younger crowd went after the KDs since they were lower priced, and a low top.[/COLOR]

NDC is a joke....don't know how...but was about to turn the computer off....went to FNL and scooped my 10.5 with no problems...even got free shipping!

Finally got thru on FNL mobile, so if having trouble, try that... Let the splash sit. Mine wasn't even counting, but it worked

Was able to get an 8.5 off of NDC. Any get an email yet for confirmation? Haven't received my confirmation email.

Also, was anyone else not able to login to their account? I have an account but wasn't able to log in. You think I could call up and they'll give me my free shipping?
I couldn't either so I checked out my 11.5 on eastbay.

got through NDC but no confirmation yet...I was hopin to cop off FNL since I had a $20 reward oh well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom