Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any sz. 15 heads check ndc. Just released the pair in my cart. Good luck to any who havent gotten theirs yet.

I will be heading out to pick up my pair in a little while..
nthat.gif

just got through on NDC. Got a 9.5...had to do some refreshing but it came through. It took about 10 mins to get my confirmation email from Nike, so it wasn't instant like some people have mentioned. Used to cop exclusively on FNL, but that site is complete trash right now. 

The good thing about NDC is that once the shoes are in your cart, then they are ACTUALLY in your cart. Good luck everyone and congrats to those that copped that wanted to cop!

Got mine from NDC. I'm barely even thinking about these right now...I'm still on the adrenaline rush from when they caught the terrorist last night. SO MUCH JUSTICE.

USA-2 TERRORISTS-0

Last edited:
NDC failed me.  Had them in my cart went an wouldn't let me fully check out.  Then boom alll of a sudden they're gone.

same thing happened to me. Weird! Then I was trying for my niece for a smaller size & the sold out popped up, stayed on & then got a pair for her.

cool NDC confirmed...had a sz 11 in my FNL cart but I'm good with a pair from NDC
will be using the $20 rewards on grapes lol

Anyone still getting the timer on FNL?

I had to wait 33 minutes until my timer page finally loaded the order page. Just be patient and let it load. As long as you don't reload, the order page will appear. I've waited as long as over an hour for it to load, but it always does... as long as you got the timer page moments after the start time.

I had to wait 33 minutes until my timer page finally loaded the order page. Just be patient and let it load. As long as you don't reload, the order page will appear. I've waited as long as over an hour for it to load, but it always does... as long as you got the timer page moments after the start time.
Finally got it, im on the page for them but it still has a loading circle up top and i cant select sizes yet. going to keep waiting.

was at checkout screen then got splash screen i wonder if my pairs still in the checkout though

My experience with FNL, it will still be in your cart as long as you don't clear your cache or close the page.

Also try using your wifi on one source like laptop or tablet, then disable wifi on your phone for a second source. This method is better than using the same Internet signal on all devices.

finishline mobile site might be faster for some...wouldnt hurt to try if your splashing right now...of course open a new tab tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom