Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a pair from eastbay. Couldn't turn down 10% cashback, free shipping, and no tax.
I wish these would sit and go on deep discount like the cdp 8/15 did

Last edited:
pretty easy to get rubberbands go a long way with keeping the bunny ears together (no bun intended).

All and all happy about the quality always loved 8s since I my first pair of aquas.
man I can't wait to get these, when you loosen up the laces they really look so much better

Quick question?   I'm sure it's been answered before but how would you purchase 2 pairs off of Eastbay?  Let's say if 2 people in the same household want a pair.. 

86fea809_photo1.jpeg

smooth cop

In response to the guy asking about 10% off....

I did this on the barkley posites, and almost did on the 8's except I had FNL $20 cards to burn off so I went through them since it netted a few extra bucks off. I don't understand why more guys don't go through discover card.... it's easy money.

Last edited:
In response to the guy asking about 10% off....

I did this on the barkley posites, and almost did on the 8's except I had FNL $20 cards to burn off so I went through them since it netted a few extra bucks off. I don't understand why more guys don't go through discover card.... it's easy money.
you have to have a discover.

Ended up grabbing these off NDC just for the simple fact that this was the only 8 colorway that I haven't owned. I was thinking about passing and just grabbing 2 pairs of playoffs but considering how fk up the game is I'd rather get them for retail now and not pay resale later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom