Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of 8s strapped it just depends on how you look with them. I don't like giving tips on how to dress since we are all capable of it but I think having them unstrapped like the way a lot of people are doing is kinda corny imo

So much for an easy cop.. Smh... Im done with FNL... way to many issues over the past few months...

ive tried like 3-4 different credit cards with them..bastards keep declining it..i havent been able to cop since the huge febuary concord/bred 11 restock.. pissing me off

I like the look of 8s strapped it just depends on how you look with them. I don't like giving tips on how to dress since we are all capable of it but I think having them unstrapped like the way a lot of people are doing is kinda corny imo
same here. not only does the black Velcro just randomly sitting there look horrible, but the "ears" and rubberbands and crap is incredibly stupid looking

Grabbed me and my lady a pair, got the "paint strokes" tank and now I'm Btta light some purple [emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]happy 4.20 hope everyone who wanted to could cop

i'm not worrying about it I just don't see why ya'll think that looks good. if you think ur killin it then go ahead!

These are a easy cop if I wanted em...they still around in my area, resell is low and I just added my sz on east bay lol

I just woke up extra late...still managed to put my size in the cart and check out at FTL. Must be an abundance of these out there..lol

these are receiving the fire red v treatment...should sit over the weekend 

(at some spots, not all spots)

Last edited:
easy cop for me. Finally got through the FNL force field :lol: anyways i think i'm one of the few who like em strapped. just leaving the straps flapping around looks stupid. oh well to each their own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom