Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference in updating the outsole of a shoe and updating a piece of cardboard paper thrown in a box that doesn't even go up to 23 (which it should for nostalgia reasons).

It's just people don't see why they even go through the time to put it in there if its not going to be updated after 7 years.
same with the outsole. they are lazy. and know it will still sell. so why would they bother. it's really sad if an old retro card hypes these up

I'm not in no way an advocate of the retro cards, but I do like that they are "bringing" them back.

Just reminds me back when I was a little younger and purchased my first pair of 14s back in 2006.

Its a nice finish to the overall packaging, like the hang tags they used on the 10s and 12s from last year.

It was a crazy release? how so? I was able to get them without a problem back then.
the mall i was at had at least 300 people and 3 stores had about 20 pairs. No security and they did a ticket system when they the lines built up. Was saying it wasnt easy for me or those there :smile:

the mall i was at had at least 300 people and 3 stores had about 20 pairs. No security and they did a ticket system when they the lines built up. Was saying it wasnt easy for me or those there :smile:

And this was back in 2003? I never heard of such a thing ten years ago...and I happen to be on the board then

got my 03s in and my paints. 

might be able to carve some time out this weekend.

lookin like it shouldn't be too hard of a project.  

if ya'll want i can post 'em here or just link to the restoration thread. whateva

I think the retro card is a nice touch . I was planning on getting these with or with or without the retro card anyways

the mall i was at had at least 300 people and 3 stores had about 20 pairs. No security and they did a ticket system when they the lines built up. Was saying it wasnt easy for me or those there

And this was back in 2003? I never heard of such a thing ten years ago...and I happen to be on the board then

300 people and a ticket system back then, I'm not buyin it. :smh: Ducktales! Release's were easy in those days.

I picked my pair up the day after release day. And I got to try on my pair before purchase too, you can't do that these days anymore.

Last edited:
I'm not in no way an advocate of the retro cards, but I do like that they are "bringing" them back.

Just reminds me back when I was a little younger and purchased my first pair of 14s back in 2006.

Its a nice finish to the overall packaging, like the hang tags they used on the 10s and 12s from last year.

i seriously doubt they are actually bringing them back

people have retail pairs of grapes in hand with no retro carss....

im almost positive the "hype" wasnt strong enough for JB's liking so they dropped retro cards in these true red viii's to spike it ...prbly left overs thats been sitting in someones desk or in a box pristine

ill beilive that until im proven wrong :lol:

They're just recycling the same retro cards leftover from those old retros, you can tell by the fact that they haven't been updated. Only goes up to the 22's, :lol: that was when the playoff 8s and Aqua's came out. :rofl:

Stop making a big deal out of them. They're useless anyway.

air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-2-570x377.jpg

air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-3-570x376.jpg

air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-4-570x406.jpg

air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-5-570x377.jpg

air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-6-570x462.jpg

air-jordan-viii-bugs-bunny-arriving-at-retailers-7-570x377.jpg

Random...flame/roast me if this comes off as a dumb question....why should JB update a RETRO card? when their really is, in my opinion 15 "retros" or shoes Jordan laced up at some point

i seriously doubt they are actually bringing them back

people have retail pairs of grapes in hand with no retro carss....

im almost positive the "hype" wasnt strong enough for JB's liking so they dropped retro cards in these true red viii's to spike it ...prbly left overs thats been sitting in someones desk or in a box pristine

ill beilive that until im proven wrong
laugh.gif
yeah thats what the manager at my FNL said....he was like some people were like i got the 8.0 last yr....me and him both smh

but then again i live in the backwoods of ga and your standard person dont know the diff between variants hybrids team jordans and retail retro...

lol 

^ Get them your true size, 8s look bulky but mine fit true

Only complaint about 8s in my eyes are ventilation if i wore these for more than 2 hours my foot came out of the shoe steaming

^ Get them your true size, 8s look bulky but mine fit true

Only complaint about 8s in my eyes are ventilation if i wore these for more than 2 hours my foot came out of the shoe steaming
Ok thanks. Would you get these in the same size you would get in Jordan 1's?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom