Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes it even worse if the sneaker didn't come with a hangtag,meaning you went out of your way to be corny

:lol: these look good, will wait for the right price, 8s are the most comfy j's i ever put on, how does the fit compare to the 07 playoffs?

was gonna pass on these and wait for the playoff viii but saw these in person and just couldnt resist lol any word on the playoff viii release yet ?

I passed on these, probably have the worst excuse ever but I wanted to sleep an extra hour and a half before work lol. Good to hear most everybody was able to cop, good looks fam 

Last edited:
makes it even worse if the sneaker didn't come with a hangtag,meaning you went out of your way to be corny
Yea for real i mean i know its yours & you brought em & you can do what you like to them but a hang tag on the VIII's ?? That's beyond wack..

Trying to help some people out, if you need sizes 10.5, 11, 12 - I have them for RETAIL.

I repeat, just trying to help people out, not trying to tax or make money.

lol got my FNL shipment this morning at 3:35 am and says it was created 04/22/13 but that the package is completed and has been dropped off on Thursday 12/29/11 at 5.26 pm lol

:lol: these look good, will wait for the right price, 8s are the most comfy j's i ever put on, how does the fit compare to the 07 playoffs?

Answer to this question? Anybody? My playoffs are size 11, but most of my recent J's are 10.5. Except for black/cement IV's, I need an 11 in those, too.

never seen em' rocked like this before. happy belated G 
nthat.gif

old shoes vs new shoes

jordans quality will never b the same, i just dont get old heads when it comes to this issue, and it happends every release. if my old OG pair is falling apart and looks like crap I rather retire it and wear the new one(especially if its a shoe that i love wearing)

in reality no one really looks at your shoe and touches them and say "oh this is better quality leather than the new one" all people see with OG vs retro is.....its the same shoe but that one is old and cracking but the next guy has a fresher pair that looks nice and clean!!.....#notreallyimpresswithOGs
Haha I don't give a **** what someone else thinks of my shoes. All I'm concerned about is how I feel about my shoes and that is the exact reason I chose to pass on this release. The last thing I care about is whether or not other people notice the quality of my shoes or the fact that they look a little worn compared to the 2013s. If you care more about having a fresh pair rather than quality, good for you. I was just saying that I care more about quality than having the freshest pair out there.....#nottryingtoimpresswithOGs

Anyway hope everyone who wanted a pair got one!

To be honest, I hate it when people rock them with the straps out.

I used to,but it takes away from the overall look, and it creases them in 400 extra ways :lol:

To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom