Outlet Factory Updates!

Don't even bother calling or talking on line to Nike, Their inventory has not been updated since the 12th.
NIKE
AIR

Man I got all excited when I saw the Foams but my smile -> sadness when I saw that they only had sz 10.5 & under left. I rock a sz 11-12 in these...

Quote:
AH! Rules be damned, I'll call and get rejected at least.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Yah
I got rejected within 10 seconds.
All i said was hey i would like to.... and she cut me off and said they don't ake phone orders for the foams. haha
oh well, congrats to anyone that picks some up
a women's life is love, a man's love is life

this outlet suck the store that got the new love and the old love took phone orders and they have the same amount of pairs

I just called Cabazon at 10:15am. They said a ton of people showed up and bought up most of their stock. The only size they have left are 7's. Booooooo! I was about to drive up there too.

Now will they take phone orders? :lol:
laugh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

There's a brightside in all of this.

The inundation may cause prices to decrease. Let's cross our fingers.
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

What's sad is these were worth everybit of the $250 I paid for my pair back when they released and now to see them pop up for $59. Sheesh.
NIKE
AIR

wow.... i feel pretty damn lucky!!! i wouldnt mind 4 or 5 pairs of the penny foams tho... lol. these i would not sell if i needed heart surgery..

f1a447.jpg

NIKE Talking Since
'94

its studpid that Cabazon is not taking phone orders for one type of shoe. :smh:
smh.gif
I know they do phone orders but i talked to an employee and she said " we are not allowed to taked phone orders on the foams : managers madethe decisions" :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
well congrats on the locals who copped wut a steal! :b
tongue.gif

Quote:
What's sad is these were worth everybit of the $250 I paid for my pair back when they released and now to see them pop up for $59. Sheesh.
:smh:
smh.gif

im mad sour that i didnt get to go in on this deal. like swoosh i was soo willing to drive out there too, wont make it out there unless i know i got one on lock at least, otherwise how crappy would that be if you drove out almost an hour and none left haha.

i called around other outlets and all said they didnt have them...only the guy at ontario knew cabazon had them.

alright foams have came and gone, lets hope they pop up somewhere else that allows phone orders :smile:
smile.gif

damn no phone orders on the foams but i will be looking for other outlets thats for sure
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Called n they told me they didn't even have em
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Quote:
Man, such a tease to read through the last page: $59 but no phone orders. Argh! All I want is my 8.5 because I had to get rid of my other pair when I decided $200 was too much for me to drop. (Buyer's remorse.)
:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

"They even talked bout Jesus."

dang...didnt find out about the foams till this morning when i woke up...decided to make the long drive and well it was worth it...keeping my other pair ds and wearing the hell out of these...thanks for the heads up...thats why i love niketalk...

I'm in and i'm out...

just copped mine this morning size 7.5, looking to trade for size 8s. PM if interested. heres my contribution:

Damn, I know something good had popped up when I saw how many pages this had jumped. $59 for Foams is crazy, I wish I could have scooped up another pair...oh well just gotta keep my eyes pealed at other outlets :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

while i was at the cabazon, i saw all white cloud kobe zoom IIs 74 bucks and the brons remix looked like it got marked down to 69.99. alot of cheap shirts less than 10 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom