Outlet Factory Updates!

what are the sizes in the lebrons at cabazon?
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

no more size 8 when i went...there were 5 pairs of 7.5 which were all bought...
I'm in and i'm out...

anyone who has a sz 10 penny foams wanna sell them to me? hit me up to discuss some prices
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

Quote:
^Damn you brought all them pairs? You gonna cake off that
:lol:
laugh.gif

160 speaks the truth!
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Quote:
# ANY type of BUYING/HOOK-UP/SELLING offers will be deleted on sight...any members violating the rules will be warned and/or banned. All Buy/Sell threads belong in our Buying and Selling Forums. Please use them. Thinly veiled Buy/Sell posts will not be tolerated.

Quote:
Anyone want to sell me B- grade Foams in sz. 8.5? I regret selling my pair.

anyone who has a sz 10 penny foams wanna sell them to me? hit me up to discuss some prices
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

I know you guys went to Cabazon for the Foams, but did they have anything else there?
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

NikembeJETTA, check out your local Ross for the Air Strongs. I've seen many pairs of the gray colorway for either $39.99 or $49.99.

I envy every single one of you that got their hands on those Foamposite >:
mad.gif
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

grittyman20, i saw some zoom kobe 2s clouds (white and grey) and yellow black maizes for 74.99 and some remix lebron zoom IVs for 69.99 i believe. there are some air maxes but im not too familiar with them. air jordan xx2s for 129.99 i believe. other than those, its pretty much the same as ontario

Thanks dude
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

I posted this in the so cal outlet thread but I was at the marshalls in redlands and saw zoom kobe 1 black/purple (black out) for 39.99 sizes 7-10

cabazon also had a pair of lebron iv's b-day sz 7 no bag, and a full size run cool grey xi lows. also a full size run of glow in the dark blazers for 49.99
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

damn.. i need to check here more, missed out on foams
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Got to love nter's. They buy a shoe that isn't in thier size for 60 and want to sell it for 225. LOL I remember when the outlet over here had some jordan 5's and got them for everybody gave em to them for the outlet price plus shipping and wouldn't take any extra money. I guess everybody is out to make a quick buck. :smh:
smh.gif
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Back
Top Bottom