Outlet Factory Updates!

The number ning726 listed is correct its just not a clearance outlet. Its the Kissimmee Nike outlet at Celebration.

6149 W Irlo Bronson Mem Hwy, Kissimmee - (407) 397-1979

I called about 45 minutes ago and got my size 9, it sounded like a mad house in there and I was on the phone for 15 minutes.
R E Y D O G G

Just got back from the Celebration Outlet. FSR on Fire Red's. B-Grades, but quality looks good. They only had sizes 7.5 to 10 on the floor, but they had a FSR in the back. One of the employess had to go in the back and grab my size 11.5. No retro card, and they come in a plain Nike box. The clearance outlet was wiped out of everything they had yesterday. No more Milk Crate SB's, or Jordans.

Mannchyld

what were those SB's that resembled the tiffs at the clearance outlet, do they still have em? are they the untiffany's?

yo are the old loves located in the outlet that doesn't ship?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Old Loves = Prime Outlets = Doesn't Ship

New Loves = Premium Outlets = Does Ship

Fire Red 3's = Celebration Outlets = Does Ship

As for the SB's. I'm not sure of the name since I'm not really big into SB's. However they were the same color as the Tiff's and the placement was almost the same. They may have been Zoom SB's. And YES, they still had a size 10 & 11 from what I saw, for $29.99.

are these the tiff look alikes?

WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

i think it's the regimes

314067-031.jpg

how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

So there are absolutely no more milk crate blazers? Looking for a size 11!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

i guess nowadays the outlet based there prices on shoes
cause they marked down the jordan v womens for $29.99

anybody trying to send me some 3s 90 shipped. what's the deal with b grade has anyone who bought them noticed a difference

damn that price is kinda high for the FR III's considering random sizes have been on FNL.com since the release I just added a pair sz 11 they also had a 8 to my cart 3 weeks ago with a coupon code they were $106.75 shipped.

but I guess if they look decent its still a ok deal if you really want them.

^^ i agree zach, especially for B grades, i rather have A grades if thats the case, but still saves some money with B grades, so good deal compared to retail (saves what, about 50 bucks)....im going to try to cop the old loves to ball in (i know i know not a great shoe but still would be pimp to ball, would change the insoles though), even though i have 2 sets of the olnl set.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Back
Top Bottom