Outlet Factory Updates!

Thanx Blackcat23 mj . Gonna get some zk2 tomorrow
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

so still no outlets (or at least the only one that i know got them - the Orlando Premium Outlet) will let us ship on the black toe (old love) jordan 1's?

they let you ship? damn that's cool i'm gonna have to call them back tomorrow and see what's up thanks man for the info
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... UNlucky #13
Aim- j1mmy nuetr0n email- [email protected]

i think kid got lucky with the 20% off, i think a clever employee would ask for the code you got from signing up online haha...hopefully that will work for me too. so celebration will ship correct, and thats a different outlet compared to prime and premium in florida? was shipping 5 or 8 bucks kid lebron?
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

so which orlando outlet has the old loves and ships? i juss checked nike and theres 3 in orlando.....with sz 11 thanks
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

thanks...I already ordered mine, so I need the actual code or a coupon so I can go to the store or call and get 20% credited back to my credit card.

I called Premium, Prime and Celebration Kissimme. Prime doesnt ship them and the other two doesnt even have them. Which outlet r u guys calling?
Authentic Jordan xxi red/black/silver suede sz 13 for trade.
Looking for 10.5/11 Jordans. Any offer is a good offer.

Once again, not sure if they have them anymore.

Prime = Old Loves
Premium = New Loves
Celebration = Fire Red III's

If you ordered from Premium thinking you're getting the Old Loves, YOU'RE NOT. They will send you the New Loves. Their employess have no clue. There was an employee in their wearing fake XI's calling the New Loves Old Loves.

^^ LOL if thats true that'll be hilarious!!!!
Authentic Jordan xxi red/black/silver suede sz 13 for trade.
Looking for 10.5/11 Jordans. Any offer is a good offer.

so kid lebron did you order the old loves from prime? mannchyld says they are at prime and not at celebration or premium it seems...and he says prime doesnt ship so did you really order old loves or did you get new loves?. can you clarify kid lebron? thanks for the clarification mannchyld.

well if prime doesnt ship and its been confirmed 3 times already, old loves are out of the question in regards to ordering???
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Quote:
I called Premium, Prime and Celebration Kissimme. Prime doesnt ship them and the other two doesnt even have them. Which outlet r u guys calling?

Quote:
Once again, not sure if they have them anymore.

Prime = Old Loves
Premium = New Loves
Celebration = Fire Red III's

If you ordered from Premium thinking you're getting the Old Loves, YOU'RE NOT. They will send you the New Loves. Their employess have no clue. There was an employee in their wearing fake XI's calling the New Loves Old Loves.
cu1satullo22a.JPG

LOL ^

he got them dusty @#%$ yellow new loves with the glue stains and marks all over.

Quote:
Their employess have no clue. There was an employee in their wearing fake XI's calling the New Loves Old Loves.
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
/ anyway thanks for the updates got my second pair of fire reds. My other ones are still deadstock so these B-grades will be my beaters.

^^ nice. so i wonder if other outlets (primarily so cal factory stores, for my sake) will get the old loves soon... when i asked yesterday, they said not too sure but the guy i spoke to knows that florida has them and he thinks it might just be them, well at least for now. hopefully ill get some in so cal to avoid the hassle of florida, primarily prime's no shipping out nonsense. why should it matter? we are paying for the shipping and they are getting rid of inventory!! last time i checked thats what a store does, SELL STUFF!

i think you got the old loves from the premium outlet the number to prime outlet is 4073519400
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... UNlucky #13
Aim- j1mmy nuetr0n email- [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom