OUTLET STORE UPDATES

guys, just in case you're looking for some hot pairs for your little kids, nike in shoppsville (not nike forum outside for those concerned) has zoom lebronIV bred, lebron zoom soldier II, six rings concord black/white, and kobe III olympic ed. might just help.

guys, do u have any idea wat outlet st0re can i stil pick up JORDAN XX3 sz 9.5.. any CW?? Tnx..

mj46 has aj 23 motorsports for P6600 something. not sure about the sizes though but they still have a lot.

Originally Posted by mk26

guys, do u have any idea wat outlet st0re can i stil pick up JORDAN XX3 sz 9.5.. any CW?? Tnx..
Riverbanks outlet has the Jordan 23 Motorsports CW. Call them up for the price and sizes available.

Originally Posted by DAFLlamas

Riverbanks outlet has the Jordan 23 Motorsports CW. Call them up for the price and sizes available.
thanks DAFLlamas for the update..

Don't know the number of riverbanks outlet eh.

Can you post their no.?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by boopaolo

mj46 has aj 23 motorsports for P6600 something. not sure about the sizes though but they still have a lot.

thanks boopaolo!

wers mj46?

Can you post their no.?

Thanks!
Nike Outlet
Marikina
(02)4751269

mj46's updates as of dec 30 6pm:

dmp 7s - size 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 11 P10500
jordan 23 - a lot of sizes two CWs P66xx
hyperize phils - almost complete size run still from 8-15 P4980
jordan XI low - size 8 and 9.5 both a little dirty
footscapes - check for available sizes and price.
am1 og red - size 8 P31xx

january drop might happen 2nd or 3rd week of january. just call them for updates or leave your number and email for updates on their stocks or new arrivals.

the black one and the blue one but i believe the blue one has more sizes. the black ones are bigger sizes i think

been looking for some 23s.
thanks!!
happy.gif

just got back from subic, the outlet there (near petron) had the nike and swagger collaboration terminators for 4,200 size 10.5. i was like
eek.gif

had to pass though, i dont have enough swag to wear those haha!

Can you post their no.?

Thanks!
Nike Outlet
Marikina
(02)4751269
Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

the black one and the blue one but i believe the blue one has more sizes. the black ones are bigger sizes i think

i need a size 8.5 or 9 of these...

size 14?!?
eek.gif

kasya dito, both my feet combined...
laugh.gif

chase on, yeah those sizes are too big hehe ill hit you up if i see them on your sizes

i thnk there was for the blue CW...just call mj46 before they close at 3pm today for confirmation

NLEX Caltex Update:

ZK4 (Gold Medal) - size 9, 9.5 - @20% off (i'm waiting for a bigger discount. hehe)
Dream Season (White/Yellow and Black/Purple) - lots of them - @20% or 30% off (not sure)
AJ XX3 (Motorsports) - big sizes - @40% off?
Lots of LIVESTRONG sandals (black/yellow) - forgot the price...
AM90's - @ P3,xxx
Hyperizes (PI, China, and a few others)
and lots of MP shirts (pacquiao-cotto edition)

that's all i can remember.

but nothing remarkable really.

Back
Top Bottom