OUTLET STORE UPDATES

17967_221582552986_660282986_3149472_2121384_n.jpg

got this at club 650 sports warehouse post christmas sale for 1.9k (cheaper than those fake ghills class a dunks
roll.gif
)
just changed the lace a bit
happy.gif

Originally Posted by poochaudio

got this at club 650 sports warehouse post christmas sale for 1.9k (cheaper than those fake ghills class a dunks
roll.gif
)
happy.gif

Nice pick up. Any more sizes available? Any other pairs worth checking out? Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kirbin

Originally Posted by poochaudio

roll.gif
)
happy.gif

Nice pick up. Any more sizes available? Any other pairs worth checking out? Thanks
smile.gif
nup. none dude. unless you're looking for some white/red fusion 9's, black/silver 2009's and the white/black/green zoom mvp x which ithink is worth copping because of the price.but not with the colorway (zoom mvp x @ Php 3,197 plus the additional 10% so its down to php 2,877.00) hihi.hopethis helps!!!
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by mk26

guys, do u have any idea wat outlet st0re can i stil pick up JORDAN XX3 sz 9.5.. any CW?? Tnx..

hey,i got mine at the outlet at marikina riverbanks size 9.i know they still have 9.5.run dude!
smile.gif

Hey, guys just want to know whats a good nike outlet to visit? This is my first time back to the homeland since leaving 8 years ago so any help would be reallyappreciated. Also I'm mostly looking for air maxes and nike basketball shoes.

krenz try going to the outlet at Sta Rosa Laguna and Total SLEX if you stay somewhere south. and worth checking would be the one at the Festival mall and mj46at sun valley pque

then if you are staying somewhere in North then definitely the outlet at Caltex NLEX would be best for you

Just came from a few outlets today.. Mamplasan, Total SLEX, and Sta. Rosa. Not much worth checking out. At Mamplasan Sports Warehouse they had size 13 Jordan11 Low "Azure" and a few size 12 dunks (black white, white patent, etc.) At Total SLEX they had several AJF3/5/6, 2.5 Team, Jordan 2009s, and lastpair size 10 (as far as I can remember) White/Black AF1 Lows going for only P2,2xx. Total SLEX also had the Brown/Pink Dunk Low CL that poochadio posted in asize 12 for P2,1xx. Sta. Rosa had nothing great really, just the usual. Couldn't even remember any worthy pairs in that outlet. Hope my info helped
smile.gif
Callthem for more info on sizes etc. Happy Copping
smile.gif

I (with my dad) went to sports warehouse in Waltermart munoz yesterday. as for the items on sale go, here are some of the items worth remembering:

Lebron Soldier 2 UWR size 10.5 (on display)-50 off, but the creasing of the sole in the right pair is very evident already.
Lebron Soldier 2 white/navy blue size 8.5 also at 50off
Nike air Hyperize ph size 9.5- less 20 or 30 i think at php5+++
Adidas Ts bounce signature white/green size 13- less 50? php2377
nike huarache 2k9 tony parker ed. white/black/gray- php3+++
and the air jordan 2009 white/black at Php5020- the guy (who assisted me) told me they still have sizes.is it worth the buy already? hehe

lots of nike,adidas, new balance and lotto shirts on sale as high as 70off. but most are broken sizes.

THANKS RED

arby, at the ground level where the fastfood/foodcourt is located. near tokyo-tokyo.

went to sports warehouse in market market. only 09 tony parker Huarache, 1 pair of LBJ6 triple black (size 9), Nike Trust and jordan 2009 available

hey mga NTer's, wanna ask lang if theres a legit shoes in cartimar & what shop?tnx.. coz all i knw in cartimar is that they sellin ja.fakes jersey nsneakers..but i like some jersey in there..hehehe

there are some shops there that sells legit sneakers and nike stuff.. I even saw some legit aj23's in there about 2 weeks ago for around 8k..

^^ If u see a shop selling aj23 motorsports, af1 original six, nike cortez and aj2k9 then that's a legit shop.

Back
Top Bottom