OUTLET STORE UPDATES

di ko pala naisama..may white navy lebron 4 din sa market2x..
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Question lang peeps...

Meron pa ba kayong nakikitang available na Jordan IV sa mga outlet stores?

Thanks a lot!

Quote:
saw a jordan IV Mars at sports warehouse libis around 3 weeks ago. size 8.5 nga lang.

would you know how much it was?
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

i think wala ata jordan IV sa libis.. i just went there a few days ago and didnt see anything..

looking for aj4 mars! SIZE 9

and just want to ask one more thing....

Are there any Jordan XIV available in any Outlet Stores?...

Many Thanks!

went to market2 recently, checked the oulets there. adidas has the garnett in all colors at 40 off i think, there was also a tmac 2 retro at 40 off so aroun 37++ and some other originals.

at sports warehouse, they had the kobe 1 in 3 colors, the white gray, mpls and the black violet colorway.....there were also some huarache 64 and the new nike frees 7.0 priced at 37++ i think.

how much were the ZK1s?
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

anyone see AF25s in big sizes for cheap?

think i might pick up a pair to play ball in.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

are the green beans still out there?

DTRTs?
(Sz 12) Looking For: Nike Vandals (King Of Hearts), Jordan 16 - Cherrywoods or Gingers, AZG Wheat, LeBron 2 (Grey/Blue)

Trade: Your NDS Flint 7s.. for my NDS Cardinals. hollatme.​

size twelve, there were af25s last sunday at the megatrade.. i'm just not sure if they had big sizes. what's your size? 12 ba? someone said that the stocks went to the outlet store in makati along pasay road.. (8150254 is the number their in case you dont know)

RE: Green beans, saw them at market market don't know what sizes though.

Aside from the Green Beans they had TP Huarache 64's for about 3thou

Went to Nike Outlet riverbank yesterday... Saw the OLNL Jordan 1 size 8 at i think 25% off or 20% off and Jordan III Denver Color and Jordan 22 all black at 30%... Lebron IV all White (i think) and Black/Maroon at 40% off.. You can avail it at 0% for 6 months if you have an HSBC Credit Card!

i3asuncion - bro do you know what sz and how much the denver colorway (DTRT) 3's and black 22's were? thanks men.
Team Philippines
Member No.80

^ yep, i was about to ask that. i need sum DTRTs..

i called all nike stadiums.. no pairs in my size. il try to call the outlets.
(Sz 12) Looking For: Nike Vandals (King Of Hearts), Jordan 16 - Cherrywoods Or Gingers, AZG Wheat, LeBron 2 (Grey/Blue), AJ3 Flips, AJV Greenbeans, Flint 7s, Ice Xs, Flint 13s

I know there are still sizes... Try calling nike outlet riverbank, here is the no. 475-1269... Can't remember what sizes are still available!

Any idea where can i find the Lebron IV Black/White/Varsity Crimson (First Color way to be released here in the Philippines), saan pa ba meron nito? Thanks a lot...

ei, anyone knows the address/phone number of nike's outlet store along pasay road? thanks!
^ i saw green bean Vs last sat at sports warehouse, dami pa atang sizes pati black/met silver, dun sa isang shelf meh olive pa di ko lang lam sizes nun...
Code:
   I wish you were the ONE.

so i walked to pasay road from greenbelt, in the rain..

tapos sarado. :wow:
embarassed.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

2nd week pa daw ng October ang opening ng Nike Outlet pasay road... Tumawag ako last week! Siguro may inaayos sila!

thanks for the info, bagsak presyo kaya dun? or baka sports warehouse din ung price?
Code:
     i set my clocks early coz i know i'm always late.

Back
Top Bottom