OUTLET STORE UPDATES

thanks lbj19

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,D. Jones,Snow,Simmons,Newble,Gibson,Nichols,Brown​

sta. rosa update:

huarache elites -2k-2.2k
kobe II white/silver - 10% off
huarache 2k5 LA map - 50% off
jordan 1 alpha - 10% off
jordan XXII black/red - 6.4k
Stat-5.4k
melo 5.5 low white/navy -3.2k
jordan high rise - 20/30%
lots of af25's, different colorways - 40-50% off

thanks for the update, bro. are there more melo 3s around anywhere in big sizes?

i need a shoe with blue - was targeting the shox spotlight until vince sprained his ankle in the white/navy colorway today..
embarassed.gif

^try pasay road nike park outlet you can call them at this no. 8150254 - i think it's priced at P3+++...

Dead Man Walking (Undertaker) - i just wish that Smackdown would be here again! Unbelievable experience in my part when Undertaker was entering AranetaColiseum...

Any updates on Nike Sportwarehouse Libis?

i saw them at market market but didn't check the size. i think it was still priced at like 6.1k, that's why i didn't look.

Zoom BBs at marikina oulet for only 4100+!!!

1 size 8 white/navy colorway
2 9.5 black/gold
2 10 black/gold

this is as of yesterday.
I didn't get a pair since I recently picked up the black/white (and regretting a bit because I bought it at srp).
Seriously, a great pair.

Re: the crazy 8s - colorway is Black/Gold - try sporthouse (trinoma, sm north, sm megamall)... It's priced at P3,200 and you can avail it for 0% interestif you have a BDO credit card, i'm not sure if you can avail it with other credit cards...

Sports Warehouse Libis

AJ3 DTRT PHP5,247 sizes 9.5, 10.5 and 13
Black Cat 3's PHP5,996 sizes 9, 9.5 and 10
Green Beans PHP4,497 lots of sizes

Lots of AF1's, AJXXII's, LBJIV's (Black, White/Navy, Black/Red), VC's, TMAC All-Stars, KG Bounce

Bigballer,

Saw that AM360 there, wasn't able to get the prize and sizes though... call them up na lang...

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Sports Warehouse Libis

Lots of AF1's, AJXXII's, LBJIV's (Black, White/Navy, Black/Red), VC's, TMAC All-Stars, KG Bounce

Bigballer,

Saw that AM360 there, wasn't able to get the prize and sizes though... call them up na lang...

Thanks! man

hi guys just want to ask if anyone has seen the kobe trainers in outlets? and if there are where and how much?

hi guys just want to ask if anyone has seen the kobe trainers in outlets? and if there are where and how much?

Where exactly is the pasay road outlet? I'm sorry its been a while since I last went to Makati

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Sports Warehouse Libis

Bigballer,

all black AF1's?

Back
Top Bottom