OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Mackie do they have rasheed af1's players edition in that outlet.. spotted some Moses malone forces kc in that pic..

my bad for that,yup, it is on total slex outlet...

AirStab77: yup those are aj1 lows...i think they have it still in festi outlet...3k i think...

LeBronGames: not sure about the sizes sir..i think its around 4-5k..

lastchance21: yessir it is malones...rasheeds? the patent leathers? wala yata sila nun sir...

sorry for the uncleared answers...i might go there tom and will post another update on the sizes and prices...
they have a weird number too,u can try it if you guys want...---- (02)68005307 ----

only the airmax square polka sir...they do have a premium airmax 360 with purple circles design...pretty tight...selllin them for 4k++?? size 11 left i think..

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

only the airmax square polka sir...they do have a premium airmax 360 with purple circles design...pretty tight...selllin them for 4k++?? size 11 left i think..

I see. Are there sizes available for those AM1s? Hmm. I'm intrigued at those AM360s.
I forgot to ask, how bout Jordans?

Thanks man!

hi guys, i know this is a long shot....but anyone seen a kobe FIBA jersey in any outlet? size L or XL...tnx

you should give ebay.ph a look.there's a seller there with a bnew white,authentic kobe usa jersey in an XL.this particular jersey wasn't sold here inthe country and best of all the price is a steal!i hear the seller is easy to deal with and will absolutely blind anyone with his awesomeness!(just saw kung fupanda last night haha)

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

you should give ebay.ph a look.there's a seller there with a bnew white,authentic kobe usa jersey in an XL.this particular jersey wasn't sold here in the country and best of all the price is a steal!i hear the seller is easy to deal with and will absolutely blind anyone with his awesomeness!(just saw kung fu panda last night haha)
Nice Intro there max....hehe...if i weren't saving up for something, I could've copped it...jerseys make me broke
laugh.gif

hey max emailed u pala bro. re: the lebron 3 @ ebay.ph. thanks

dude i texted you at the number you gave on your email,we're on on saturday bro,ok lang ba 4pm sa trinoma?

sadik: ill try to get a pic of that am360's...yep i think they still have sizes on the am1's(small size pa kasi nkadisplay eh)...in jordansjust the 11lows and aj3's pure money and black cat...and any other jordan that didint sell good here hehe

last: ahh..yung af1 high...yun ba? wala sila nun sir...and alam kong may m,ga ganun pa sa sportswarehouse libis...pero wala rin sheeds,sila marion lngtata...meron pako nakita ung af1 premium lebron(w/ his face on the side and airsole) sa greenhills,one of those legit stores there,sellin it for retail,15k...

just been to market market......saw kobe 1,2 and strengths there, lots of lebrons, jordan 3 all white and all black. if you guys want to ask a shoe, ill try mybest to recall and answer ur queries. hanks

Originally Posted by lbj19

just been to market market......saw kobe 1,2 and strengths there, lots of lebrons, jordan 3 all white and all black. if you guys want to ask a shoe, ill try my best to recall and answer ur queries. hanks

Any Fire Red III's? Sizes available incase you know. Thanks

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Originally Posted by lbj19

just been to market market......saw kobe 1,2 and strengths there, lots of lebrons, jordan 3 all white and all black. if you guys want to ask a shoe, ill try my best to recall and answer ur queries. hanks

Any Fire Red III's? Sizes available incase you know. Thanks

saw a fire red 3's at nike glorietta the other day. 50% off, size 8

Back
Top Bottom