OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Originally Posted by lbj19

just been to market market......saw kobe 1,2 and strengths there, lots of lebrons, jordan 3 all white and all black. if you guys want to ask a shoe, ill try my best to recall and answer ur queries. hanks

Any Fire Red III's? Sizes available incase you know. Thanks

saw a fire red 3's at nike glorietta the other day. 50% off, size 8

Sayang. Not my size though. I can take a 9.5 or 10. If that's 50% off, nice buy na yun.

just been to market market......saw kobe 1,2 and strengths there, lots of lebrons, jordan 3 all white and all black. if you guys want to ask a shoe, ill try my best to recall and answer ur queries. hanks

Sayang. Not my size though. I can take a 9.5 or 10. If that's 50% off, nice buy na yun.

should have taken it also if its 9.5
roll.gif

should have taken it also if its 9.5
roll.gif
The fire red 3's are gone. Thought about getting them this afternoon and they weren't there anymore. Neither are the laser 15's.

^ now that was fast. Are the AJ 1 Father's Day at Glorietta moving? Seems it isn't selling well?

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

anyone know where the outlet stores in north? particularly in subic? im goin there next week...

the nike outlet in subic is located at the petron gas station near royal. its beside chowking and reyes bbq. there is also an outlet beside puregold andanother one near freeport duty free.

there are three?? haha nice! i also heard theres a oultlet in robinson starmills in pampanga...will update you guys!

My friends were at Subic recently. They told me about a Nike outlet that has just opened. Hmm.

Updates...Just checked Sports Warehouse Libis and they still have AJ5 Green Been (sizes available) , AJ1 Alpha Retro (sizes available) and some AJ3 (blackcolorway)

here you go!
went to subic yesterday...BUT i only got to go to 1 outlet,the one in petron...i'll come back on thursday or friday and check the others...ima buy mesome!! hehe

air max light - Php 3,2k sz10,11 (ill buy these!! hehe)AM 97 - 5k i think..only size 8 AM 95 - 5k din yata..sz 10 nalang...im thinkin ifill cramp my sz10.5 feet with these..

am90 - 3,5k sz8 left...

got this stolen shot..girl from nike kept following me so i couldnt take more shots...i was intrigued with that huarache 2k5 below (if you could see it)..thereare cubic patterns on the side..first time i saw them...

Mackiecorrea- Those 2k5s with cubic designs I'm assuming those are RIP CITY 2k5. Nice shot btw I wish our outlets here in Cali are like yours. Employeeshere always get the first dibs and especially on limited releases.

Sportsnutrition85 : oh yeah...i saw an RIP stitched on the strap..thats kinada the good thing about outlets here,or retail stores even...you'll besurprised that those sneakers are still there...

AirStab77 : well not much really,they got blck 23's for 7k, 15's for 5k, DTRT spizike, and 22's...

There's a new outlet store in PABLO OCAMPO (formerly VITO CRUZ) Ave. in Manila. Do you guys remember the old adidas store there? It's now a NIKE,ADIDAS (and other brands) outlet.

I haven't checked it out though. I just saw it as I passed by.

sadikmac : sir san sa vito cruz?

triLbiejenna : nasa 4k or 5k ata sir...check ko this friday..are those limited or something?

Originally Posted by vandread21

anyone recently visited the store in vito cruz?

This outlet store is Sports Haven( other branch yung katabi ng Sports Warehouse Libis) Mostly accel and puma. no steals. same stock sa sports haven libis.

Back
Top Bottom