OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

^thanks a lot adikSAshus...
anytime bro.. so did you get your pair? i know that mpls these days are kinda dirty.. it could be cleaned tho.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sneakername

the flipsides were released here?
yes sir.. the brown colorway. they still have it in some parks.. and hope they would release the navy blue/whites..

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

do they have the zoom bb 2 low white/red?
at riverbanx? yes. i am not sure of the colors (and sizes) tho.. but they have a pair of bb2s, lowcut and tony parker's allstar
smile.gif

to all..

brand new damaged shoes just popped in my mind few mins ago..coz i saw some of them at festi outlet like 2weeks ago..
i think there were less than 10boxes of different shoes (dunno the size)..some had tags which wrote "wrong pair" "damaged" etc..
they were not selling it, its was placed in a corner away from the others.

just wonderin guys,
wat will they do about? maybe they would return it at the factory?
or sell it at a low price?
what if it would be a newly released hyperdunk?(but damaged) i would buy them at 50% less and Mr. Quickee here i come hehehe
roll.gif

kindly share some thoughts. and school me on these too, if you have an idea.
am not sure if this was posted b4 (or similar to this question).
thanks!! peace!!
wink.gif

^i also saw those boxes a few months back. i asked the sales clerk what they're gonna do with those items and if i could buy some of them. he said ican't and they'll just stock them..

But here's one similar story that could shed light into it.

Years ago, I remember hearing 2 nike clerks at NP glorietta talking about the pair that one of them were wearing. the other guy commended that his runningshoes were nice. the guy responded saying "ah nakuha ko nga to nung binebenta yung defective na stocks e, 700 lang. sira lang yung air max nung sakaliwa pero ok pa naman e."

from what was I told, especially from the Greenbelt damaged stocks, those are returned pairs by some UAAP or NCAA players Nike sponsors, players have theoption to return them even if the shoes have been damaged while playing or in practice, those are most of the stocks in Greenbelt, some stores might bereturned by regular consumers like us. Nike Philippines can't just return them to Nike unless they acquire a reference number for faulty items, then theyneed to consolidate them to save some cost of shipping....there are times they need to sort the saleable items to totally damaged.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

^i also saw those boxes a few months back. i asked the sales clerk what they're gonna do with those items and if i could buy some of them. he said i can't and they'll just stock them..

But here's one similar story that could shed light into it.

Years ago, I remember hearing 2 nike clerks at NP glorietta talking about the pair that one of them were wearing. the other guy commended that his running shoes were nice. the guy responded saying "ah nakuha ko nga to nung binebenta yung defective na stocks e, 700 lang. sira lang yung air max nung sa kaliwa pero ok pa naman e."
700!? wow!..but umm, its the air max that has popped i guess..

thank you sadikmac and sircsetroc
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

got the jordan 1 father's day the black one at riverbanks.. hehehe... another goodbuy at riverbanks.. hehehe..
How much are the 1s?

any other shoes avail at riverbanks? XX3 stealths more specifically. i live way too far from riverbanks and hasnt been there yet hehe thanks

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

to all..

brand new damaged shoes just popped in my mind few mins ago..coz i saw some of them at festi outlet like 2weeks ago..
i think there were less than 10boxes of different shoes (dunno the size)..some had tags which wrote "wrong pair" "damaged" etc..

just wonderin guys,
what if it would be a newly released hyperdunk?(but damaged) i would buy them at 50% less and Mr. Quickee here i come hehehe
roll.gif

thanks!! peace!!
wink.gif

return to nike phils...

to all..

just wonderin guys,
roll.gif

thanks!! peace!!
wink.gif

RTV most probably...

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

to all..

just wonderin guys,
roll.gif

thanks!! peace!!
wink.gif

return to nike phils...

it's nice to see you again here in NT Jeremy, for those newbies that have not known Jeremy, he's working in Nike, particularly in Pasay RoadOutlet...welcome back man...we miss your heads up here in NT

Back
Top Bottom