OUTLET STORE UPDATES

no wonder there are some black silver Vs on ebay ph
roll.gif

guys, need your help.. been trying to look for my size (9/9.5) in these: jordan 1 alpha, jordan 1 father's day (black), and jordan spizikes. and oh, jordan8 (aqua) in a decent price (4k and below).

thanks in advance!
happy.gif

for the alpha 1's and Aqua 8's definitely pay a visit to Sports Warehouse at Market Market. Got my Aquas there for $3500, had em discount it fromP4500+ down to that, I'd say just ask if they can discount it when you buy. Last I was there they had some 9's and 9.5's of the Aquas. not sureabout the alphas though. good luck.

Originally Posted by nadesico86

for the alpha 1's and Aqua 8's definitely pay a visit to Sports Warehouse at Market Market. Got my Aquas there for $3500, had em discount it from P4500+ down to that, I'd say just ask if they can discount it when you buy. Last I was there they had some 9's and 9.5's of the Aquas. not sure about the alphas though. good luck.

thanks man.. will check that out.. hope i can cop them aquas..

^ could you tell me what stores/outlets have those Lebron IV Vegas? Been looking for a size 9.5 for my bro. Thanks.

Originally Posted by nadesico86

^ could you tell me what stores/outlets have those Lebron IV Vegas? Been looking for a size 9.5 for my bro. Thanks.
NP Outlet - Sta. Rosa = 73 pairs (9.5 = 7 pairs)
NP Outlet - Pampanga = 39 pairs (9.5 = 8 pairs)
NP Outlet - SLEX Total = 5 pairs (9.5 = 1 pair)

@ 50% off

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

What about the Jordan I's?
NP Outlet - Sta. Rosa = 10/2, 12/2, 13/1 @ 40% off

*also available in regular stores (broken sizes)

sir Jeremy, are the LBJ 4s available at pasay road? talkin about the vegas AS sz9.. thank you
wink.gif

Jeremy, what was the price for the LBJ IV's after the 50% discount? Any other shoes at the Santa Rosa Outlet worth driving out there for? Thanks

Jeremy, what was the price for the LBJ IV's after the 50% discount? Any other shoes at the Santa Rosa Outlet worth driving out there for? Thanks

Hi guys, price is 4298 after discount...i heard that they have received a reservation for a whole basketball team, so better be fast to get your pairs beforethey run out your size...

A friend of mine is picking up for me today the moment they opened up now, and it will be handcarried to me on Friday...hope you get your pairs before theirgone...

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

What about the Jordan I's?
NP Outlet - Sta. Rosa = 10/2, 12/2, 13/1 @ 40% off

*also available in regular stores (broken sizes)

sir Jeremy, are the LBJ 4s available at pasay road? talkin about the vegas AS sz9.. thank you
wink.gif

no sir. only the wht/gry colorway @ 60% off

Back
Top Bottom