OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Hi Jeremy,

Are there Black/Red XV's in Pasay Road or any other outlet? Size 10.5 and How much?

TIA

im not sure if this is the one ur looking for... XV SE Black/Varsity Red (317111061) Paseo and Starmills have 10.5 @40off SRP 7495

*Park store also have them,. podium, galleria, southmall and sta. lucia for 10.5 @ same discount...

^Its SE not PE..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

^Its SE not PE..
wink.gif
PE daw tlga sir e.
tired.gif
Anyway kindly check the Park store,pref Galleria. I have the 10.5 on reserve. last pair na kasi for 10.5, incase lang.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Nike Outlet
Angeles City, Pampanga
(045)8605996

Nike Outlet
Marikina
(02)4751269

Factory Outlet
Mamplasan, Laguna
(049)5390640

Payless Shoe Store
Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong
(02)5311897

Sports Warehouse
Market, Market, The Fort
(02)8864011

Sports Warehouse
Libis
(02)6382671 (thanks gh0stface05)
think.design.create.

WHERE EXACTLY IN ANGELES????? PLEASE REPLY THANKS A LOT!

Originally Posted by ILoveSwoosh

Sorry I don't know where it is exactly. I just copied the info from a previous "OUTLET STORE Updates" thread which was locked.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Originally Posted by ILoveSwoosh

Sorry I don't know where it is exactly. I just copied the info from a previous "OUTLET STORE Updates" thread which was locked.
I try to call the no. but it says "Sorry this no. is no longer active, Pls try again later"
pimp.gif

I hope you guys could help me with 6 rings(red and black colorways) saw a size 9 in riverbanks but no 8's. Btw about hyperdunks you may want to check outRobinsons San Fernando they have many of those the last time I went there.Sorry but I did't made any query about the sizes and paid attention to thecolorways.
wink.gif

jumpman pro on marikina outlet??? too early man.. it was just released yesterday.. you have to wait like a month or 2...before it hit the outlets..

Originally Posted by johnmaverick

I hope you guys could help me with 6 rings(red and black colorways) saw a size 9 in riverbanks but no 8's. Btw about hyperdunks you may want to check out Robinsons San Fernando they have many of those the last time I went there.Sorry but I did't made any query about the sizes and paid attention to the colorways.
wink.gif
NP-The Fort & NP-Ayala Cebu for size8

Originally Posted by redmjay

^ what else is new in the marikina outlet?
smile.gif
do they have jumpman team pro already?

i though it was already released before. thanks! what CW did they release?

as of nov 2.
river banks got
-jordan dentro
-aj1 fathers day (2 colorways available)
-aj23 (still there)
-hyperdunk kobe usa & navy/carolina/white - size 7 left
-aj flight 23
-aj 6 rings black/red/white

Back
Top Bottom