OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Thanks pareng Igie00 and Vandread21 for the heads-up..
happy.gif

Too bad both outlet is far from my place...

NP Air Marvin..yea i'm from Parañaque and it takes an hour or hour and a half just to visit the outlets in the south..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Any Air Jordan 7 Pacifics, AJ3 DTRTs found in the outlets? Need them in size 9.5...Thanks!

^ Pareng Mon, im sorry to say but during my past outlet trips in the metro even in some of them provinces. I cant seem to find/see what you're looking for.Ask me why, as i am also searching for a DTRT AJ3.

Good day NT.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Any Air Jordan 7 Pacifics, AJ3 DTRTs found in the outlets? Need them in size 9.5...Thanks!

^ Pareng Mon, im sorry to say but during my past outlet trips in the metro even in some of them provinces. I cant seem to find/see what you're looking for. Ask me why, as i am also searching for a DTRT AJ3.

Good day NT.
glasses.gif
haha! This is really bad.. I sold mine about a year ago and now I'm needing them once again...
frown.gif
Thanks Toots!

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

I saw DTRT AJ3's at Bunker (at the fort). Even the fire red ones. They go for 8+ though
smile.gif
Borgy can have them... Used to see them in Sports Warehouse Libis... Too hesitant to buy at 4K+... I know, my fault..
laugh.gif

pareng mon, um nike zone or outlet in rob pampanga starmills might have them...

got an info that most shoes from nike outlets here in manila goes there after some time...

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

pareng mon, um nike zone or outlet in rob pampanga starmills might have them...

got an info that most shoes from nike outlets here in manila goes there after some time...
Malayo layo ang Pampanga pareng Mackie...
laugh.gif
Bahala na...Lesson learned. Thanks man!

I saw DTRT AJ3's at Bunker (at the fort). Even the fire red ones. They go for 8+ though
smile.gif
Borgy can have them... Used to see them in Sports Warehouse Libis... Too hesitant to buy at 4K+... I know, my fault..
laugh.gif

Mon, actually the dtrt 3's even went down to 3,8++.00 at some point. It had my size as well as yours. Well you are right lesson learned...

smile.gif
laugh.gif
Me too. Passed up on them coz I thought they would be still lying around Sports Warehouse Libis. When eventually I was going to cop 1, only theblackcats and pure money where left.

Originally Posted by pack888

Can anyone help me find a Zoom Kobe 3 Mpls, is it still available at the outlets? Thanks.

Try calling NP Gateway, i saw it yesterday, big size i think... sorry, didn't check the price
smile.gif

The stocks of the Nike Park outlet in Festival Mall is depleted (at least the interesting ones). Nothing to see there.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

The stocks of the Nike Park outlet in Festival Mall is depleted (at least the interesting ones). Nothing to see there.

yeah, most of the Jordans and LeBrons are now gone...

Back
Top Bottom