OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by pack888

Can anyone help me find a Zoom Kobe 3 Mpls, is it still available at the outlets? Thanks.
Saw one @ Stadium Mega P5,+++, forgot to check the sizes...

Originally Posted by vandread21

Originally Posted by pack888

Can anyone help me find a Zoom Kobe 3 Mpls, is it still available at the outlets? Thanks.

Try calling NP Gateway, i saw it yesterday, big size i think... sorry, didn't check the price
smile.gif

Size 13 last size...

Thanks to all those who replied to Kobe 3. All they have left are the big sizes, i'm size 10 or 10.5. Thanks guys.

gijace:
Guys, Anyone seen some kobe 1 blackouts? thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pre, meron siguro sa Olympic Village outlet sa Robinsons Mandaluyong... Called them 2 weeks ago, they said they still have stocks!

^
thanks sir i3asuncion! anyway, i'm also looking for kobe 2 lites and ultimates..
thanks again..

does The Outlet People have a shop in greenhills? a staff told me that they have one in annapolis, meron na bang nakapunta mga sir?

^ cubed, outlet people are the ones who own the nike outlet in riverbanks right? they also own the nike forum in greenhills and the outlet in subic.

Guys can you help me find some kobe 2 strengths..

^^I remember seeing' it at Rob Ermita-Olympic Village just as what sir triLbiejenna said, but i've only seen it at size 12! Try the outlet store atSLEX... I just don't know what gas station it is located!

^ gijace, yep i know they own the one in subic near the petron gas station. don't know bout the riverbanks though.

Back
Top Bottom