OUTLET STORE UPDATES

^yes bro, XXI is what i saw at payless mandalayung - all white. Also the Huarache 2k5 white/yellow/blue sz 8 and zf95 sz 8 also and tmac ii white/bluecolorway...

according to our source, outlet in subic has new stocks.

aj8 with different kinds of colorway, specially the aquas are now available at 3k ++.

subic road trip anyone? hehe

thats according to my friend in olongapo.

he will check out the sizes tomorrow. he posted it in another forum and the shoe lovers there went gaga over the news hehe.

i think they asked him to buy aj8's for them.

he said the aqua is available, so are the white/ orange and the black/white/red colorway.

sorry i am not familiar with what they are called
smile.gif

wow.... the retro 8's for only 3k.
eek.gif
.black/reds??????? the playoff's? nagkaroon po pala tayo nun dito?referring to the men's sizes though.coz' from what i know, we only had kids sizes in park boutiques. i was waiting for these colorway to show up last year pero wala.
grin.gif
infact terrence leather (talk n txt import) wore the playoff's di ba? yung nanghabol kay james yap kasi sinipa siya.
laugh.gif
.btw, kung meron po bibili sa inyo baka pede makisuyo? yung orangeblaze 8's or yung playoffs sana?size 10 or 10.5? pakisabi na lang po kung pano ko kayo bayaran or something. hehe thanks!it's been a while since the last time i posted here peepz.so dito ko na po icongrats yung mga nakakuha ng zkIV's Chaos. lulupet ng shoes nung mga taong nagpunta dun!lalo na yung naka bredXI's. sarap titigan!!peace!!

Back
Top Bottom