OUTLET STORE UPDATES

^sneakerhead security guard
laugh.gif

i saw these dunks with black white gradient, red white gradient, and green white gradient @ the nike outlet in marikina riverbanks. they also have aj xx3motorsport eds with size 9.5 and others.

Originally Posted by redboy006

i saw these dunks with black white gradient, red white gradient, and green white gradient @ the nike outlet in marikina riverbanks. they also have aj xx3 motorsport eds with size 9.5 and others.

these?how much for them? available sizes? thanks! Doesanyone have the phone number in the Outlet store in Riverbanks?

yup they are the detroyer pack i believe, i forgot the pricing tho. the black white gradient looks nice.
smile.gif
the 23s wer at 6++.

Don't bother going to the NP outlet in Sta. Rosa. Nothing interesting. Unless you want a bunch of golf shirts.
tongue.gif

I went to Cash n Carry to check the stores over there. Bottom line, if you love nike, don't bother Top Corner unless u need jordan xx3 stealths andmotorsports for RETAIL, HD lakers away, considered 2k5 and a bunch of premium AF1's that are so-so, but that's just me. Go there for Adidas, and Pumaoutlets which have better stock and more gear. Crocs also has their outlet store over there and all items are 30% off. And if you need polo sneakers just likethe ones you bought over there a long time ago, one store sells em and it was nice to see it too but i dunno if these are real or fake.

Huarache 09's seen at Market Market Sports Warehouse at retail price in the "new arrivals" area. I saw the CB4 PE there. Kinda sad since bagonglabas lang. Zoom MVP Nash also there at retail

Article n pics at my blog:

anyone saw the blue hyperdunk on oulets? yung 1st batch hyperdunk release here in PH. thanks. a friend of mine is asking me. he will use it in a basketballleague
8ab165434c55777216b13aa6d5b46c8a71e09c85.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Back
Top Bottom