OUTLET STORE UPDATES

^ sir Igie00, try calling the Outlet Store in Riverbanks.. I saw them but way back (nov/dec 08).. I don't know if they still have some stocks.

Originally Posted by gijace

^ sir Igie00, try calling the Outlet Store in Riverbanks.. I saw them but way back (nov/dec 08).. I don't know if they still have some stocks.

No need to call me sir, Pare. Igie's fine..Thanks a lot bro..
happy.gif

sir igie did u pass through the new highway going to subic? or just through nlex? hehe im curious on how much time i can save if i use the new highway, and howmuch more will i spend? tnx

Originally Posted by Discoduck

sir igie did u pass through the new highway going to subic? or just through nlex? hehe im curious on how much time i can save if i use the new highway, and how much more will i spend? tnx
Haha just call me Igie, Pare..It feels weird being called "sir" by fellow nters..

Yeah, you need to exit thru Dau then SCTex is just a few kilometers ahead. I think the SCTex route is much faster going to Subic than venturing the streets ofPampanga.

Originally Posted by igie00

sir igie did u pass through the new highway going to subic? or just through nlex? hehe im curious on how much time i can save if i use the new highway, and how much more will i spend? tnx
Haha just call me Igie, Pare..It feels weird being called "sir" by fellow nters..

Yeah, you need to exit thru Dau then SCTex is just a few kilometers ahead. I think the SCTex route is much faster going to Subic than venturing the streets of Pampanga.

paano naman kung public transport? anong sasakyan na bus

Yeah, you need to exit thru Dau then SCTex is just a few kilometers ahead. I think the SCTex route is much faster going to Subic than venturing the streets of Pampanga.
sir iggie pwede po ba pasama papuntang outlet sa subic?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

sir iggie pwede po ba pasama papuntang outlet sa subic?
embarassed.gif
Ako din Sir Igie, hanggang ngayun naghahanap pa 'ko ng BMP na yan...hai
eyes.gif

it sucks now to go to the southern outlets since its a bummer to get back to manila because of the skyway construction. goin to subic now seems more palatable

dunk hi supremes black green n red still available at banks, AF1 premiums and lots of AJXX3 motorsports also in stock

^ SIze run for those dunks as well as the motorsports if you may know pare? Thanks.

Any updates Sir Igie?

motorsports and dunks have alot of sizes in riverbanks, 4.5k i think for the dunk n 6.6k for the 23

xc3d01.jpg

boxes on the left are the 23's, 8-10.5 i think

Sports Warehouse Libis:
- Sharkley (white)
- AJ11 lows (LS and blue-yellow CW's)
- AJF3 (black blue)
- AJ8 (peapod)
- AJF5 (cactus and fire red CW's)
- Zoom MVP x Steve Nash

Originally Posted by monase

dunk hi supremes black green n red still available at banks, AF1 premiums and lots of AJXX3 motorsports also in stock

sir any pics?Price?havent seen these in any nike park stores ata.

Originally Posted by carmelocu

Originally Posted by monase

sir any pics?Price?havent seen these in any nike park stores ata.

2pte4p0.jpg
2n87vqe.jpg
22evs7.jpg
around 4700 to 4800 ata, at riverbanks, forum outlets are the best imo

Back
Top Bottom