OUTLET STORE UPDATES

thanks dude
smile.gif

i've seen bb1's in cartimar, im talking about the authentic store there. That was 2 weeks ago, not sure if it's still available.

xl316494161wb7.jpg

this is what I saw. Im gonna double check it for you bro if it's still available. I'll be back in cartimar in 2 days. Sometimes i accompany my friendthere who always buys stuff in the pet stores.

Originally Posted by pack888

Any Zoom Mvp Steve Nash in the outlets? Thanks.
at marikina riverbanks....they are on 30% discount...the only color available is the utah jazz colorway (looks like the deron williams PE). Nomore size 11 there. I took that one already
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

at marikina riverbanks....they are on 30% discount...the only color available is the utah jazz colorway (looks like the deron williams PE). No more size 11 there. I took that one already
smile.gif
Welcome to NT hosengsisiw
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wytboy55

xl316494161wb7.jpg

this is what I saw. Im gonna double check it for you bro if it's still available. I'll be back in cartimar in 2 days. Sometimes i accompany my friend there who always buys stuff in the pet stores.
looking for this one too hehe

how much to sa cartimar?

uhmm OT

how to go to cartimar from megamall? hehe

Originally Posted by irumi

xl316494161wb7.jpg

this is what I saw. Im gonna double check it for you bro if it's still available. I'll be back in cartimar in 2 days. Sometimes i accompany my friend there who always buys stuff in the pet stores.
looking for this one too hehe

how much to sa cartimar?

uhmm OT

how to go to cartimar from megamall? hehe

take MRT to pasay, then transfer to LRT, alight in Buendia, not sure if that's the right direction though, it's been a decade since been there...

at marikina riverbanks....they are on 30% discount...the only color available is the utah jazz colorway (looks like the deron williams PE). No more size 11 there. I took that one already
smile.gif
welcome to nt man!
happen to see if the zoom lebron vi triple blacks are still around in riverbanks? thanks!

xl316494161wb7.jpg

thanks dude, the price and size run would do. im sure there are other NTers interested as well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

smile.gif
welcome to nt man!
happen to see if the zoom lebron vi triple blacks are still around in riverbanks? thanks!

Thanks for the welcome. I didn't see any lebron vi there. I saw Jordans there. CP3's (big sizes), 2.5, six rings.....

Hi guys.. Im a newbie.. Anyone knows where I can find melo's shoes? anybody seen them in outlets? been looking evrywhere but i just can't find one inmalls..

Back
Top Bottom