OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Hi guys.. Im a newbie.. Anyone knows where I can find melo's shoes? anybody seen them in outlets? been looking evrywhere but i just can't find one in malls..

welcome to NT melo15fan.. you will enjoy you're stay here..
roll.gif

about the shoes.. I think I saw some melo 5.5 lows in Robinsons San fernando outlet.. not sure about the size tho..

Hi guys, I'm also new here. You guys know where i can still get Jordan xx3 (pref white/blue)? Size 12. Many thanks.

Welcome Scaglietti. Enjoy your stay here on NT.

I am sure the guys from manila can give you directions where you can still buy those motorsports XX3s

Originally Posted by revelation218

I am sure the guys from manila can give you directions where you can still buy those motorsports XX3sThanks
Thanks sir revelation218. Oh, i forgot to indicate in my previous post, I'm looking for Jordan xx3 low, pref white/blue. Sorry about that.
embarassed.gif

hi im new here at NT..

you guys know where i can get ZKIV POP Sz 9? is the outlet stores still selling it?

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

which melo? the melo 5s are still in most parks ive been to

any melo shoe will do.. yeah.. I have seen some m5's but they still cost too much..

Originally Posted by scaglietti

Hi guys, I'm also new here. You guys know where i can still get Jordan xx3 (pref white/blue)? Size 12. Many thanks.

welcome man...3-4 finish in Monaco wasn't that bad but Brawn and Jenson is pulling away huh..
frown.gif

read ROC and enjoy your stay here

try the nike in greenhills.
i saw one displayed a few weeks ago,
i don't know what size though.

Originally Posted by bigbossjecks

Originally Posted by pack888

Can anyone help me find a Zoom Kobe 3 Mpls, is it still available at the outlets? Thanks.

sir, davao city gaisano mall meron.. naka 30% off pa..

Hi. I'm not a newbie anymore here coz I've read lots of info and availability of the shoes in the outlets
smile.gif
but it's my first post here since Iapply membership recently
smile.gif
ang layo naman ng davao gaisano mall, sana may pupunta ng davao na pwede magpabili hehe anyway updates sa subic outlet, went there2wks ago, I got a Lebron VI size11 meron pa cla dun size9, 11. Kobe 4 na black/yellow size 14. meron din Lebron VI black/blue kids size 4, 4.5, 5, 6 *mods -salamat po sa membership!
smile.gif

hi guys newbie here in NT, any NT'ers from Saudi Arabia? im here in Jeddah and will post some nike store updates from here, thanks guys

Originally Posted by nicekick81

hi guys newbie here in NT, any NT'ers from Saudi Arabia? im here in Jeddah and will post some nike store updates from here, thanks guys

Welcome to NT man, how about we have a Middle East Update Thread?

For your advise KC.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by nicekick81

Welcome to NT man, how about we have a Middle East Update Thread?

For your advise KC.
Not gonna happen.

We start updates based on the volume of information and requests we receive.

Originally Posted by revelation218

I am sure the guys from manila can give you directions where you can still buy those motorsports XX3sThanks
Thanks sir revelation218. Oh, i forgot to indicate in my previous post, I'm looking for Jordan xx3 low, pref white/blue. Sorry about that.
embarassed.gif

greetings dude!!!and also to the other new members of NT!!!btw, i saw some XX3 white/blue lows yesternoon in nike park podium. the one on display was a size8.5 or 9 ata.and it was priced at php4,597. hope this helps.
smile.gif

Any Nike Air Classic BW Watershield Black/White in the outlets and are there still Nike Dunk Hi Destroyer Pack Black cw? thanks

Back
Top Bottom