OUTLET STORE UPDATES

philly cw yun zK4. 23 instead of 24. sa erpat ni kobe na number ata kaya 23.idk please correct me kung mali.thanks sa update

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

philly cw yun zK4. 23 instead of 24. sa erpat ni kobe na number ata kaya 23.idk please correct me kung mali.thanks sa update
the zk4 is like a tribute to kobe's hometown which is philly,PA. the 23 on the back is his birth date, 8/23/78
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jau014

the zk4 is like a tribute to kobe's hometown which is philly,PA. the 23 on the back is his birth date, 8/23/78
smile.gif
Mga bro, got this from kix-files:

Kobe Bryant was born in Philadelphia as the youngest of three children and the only son of former Philadelphia 76ers player and former Los Angeles Sparks headcoach Joe "Jellybean" Bryant and Pamela Cox Bryant. The colorway of the Philly edition was inspired by the team color of Philadelphia 76ers inVarsity Royal, red and white. 3M reflective material is featured on the toe box, tongue and ankle area. "23″ at the back heel is the jersey numberof his father while the number on the insole, "8.23.78″, is the birthday of Kobe Bryant.

so yung nakita ko kanina sa mega na kobe 4 philly na 23 yung sa likod tama pala.i thought factory defect. score nyo na guys habang marami pang stocks. regularprice nga lang. eto yung nasa sm dept store in megamall kanina. i was just looking for my jordan flight low to check if totoo bang limited edition lang yungnakuha ko and i was surprised na nakita ko yung philly sa dept store, of all places. at number 23 pa! tnx sa clarity @ glitch008.

nike-zoom-kobe-4-philly-1.jpg

for those who might be looking you may wanna check these out too, found them din while hopping sa malls kanina.

lebron ambassador black @ toby's in the block.
nike-zoom-lebron-ambassador-gr-black-anthracite-1-04.jpg
lebron ambassador blue & white @ nike in podium.
zoom-lebron-ambassador.jpg

jordan elite all black @ nike in podium.
jordan-jumpman-elite-lineup1.jpg

hyperdunk blue, in megamall. not sure though if it was in my shoe rack, olympic village or nike. my shoe rack ata. sorry.
nike-hyperdunk-puerto-rico-01.jpg

jordan six rings @ nike in megamall.
jordan-6-rings-laser-01.jpg

jordan force 5 @ nike in podium, on sale @ 3+++.00 php.
air-jordan-force-5-v-ajf-low-white-red-silver-is-it-the-shoes-4.jpg

@sickchasedsam sorry mate. this one's pala on display in nike, mega.

jordan-6-rings-suns-01.jpg

didnt notice it was the wrong color, eh? appreciate you askin
wink.gif

wait up, i think the black-white six ring color's the one i saw in nike, mega earlier. the all black's in riverbanks too along with the latter. ithink. i shoud've taken a pic of it!

@calsfinest22
lebron III blue-white, nike podium. saw one just earlier.
zoom-soldier-iii-354815-141_a.jpg

i also saw the black-white one but couldnt remember where. sorry.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by jau014

smile.gif
Mga bro, got this from kix-files:

Kobe Bryant was born in Philadelphia as the youngest of three children and the only son of former Philadelphia 76ers player and former Los Angeles Sparks head coach Joe "Jellybean" Bryant and Pamela Cox Bryant. The colorway of the Philly edition was inspired by the team color of Philadelphia 76ers in Varsity Royal, red and white. 3M reflective material is featured on the toe box, tongue and ankle area. "23″ at the back heel is the jersey number of his father while the number on the insole, "8.23.78″, is the birthday of Kobe Bryant.

i thought the shoes was all kobe. my bad sorry hehehe

bluebattsoulja wrote:
any penny2 sightings in outlets?

edited: sir try the outlet store in festival mall basement level near dairy queen and odyssey. saw a 10.5 there just now when i returned from my lunch break.40% off but i think its the last pair.

@urbandubista i called megamall my shoe rack, olympic village... both don't have d blue hyperdunk..... san mu nakita un hehe parecall pre, interested akodun eh hehe thanks!

Originally Posted by repsol

@urbandubista i called megamall my shoe rack, olympic village... both don't have d blue hyperdunk..... san mu nakita un hehe parecall pre, interested ako dun eh hehe thanks!

naku super sorry vhrad. i was only at the podium and megamall the other day. sure i saw a pair of that hyperdunks, swear! now im confused, nike in podium or myshoe rack, olympic village, nike and cinderella in megamall lang mga pinuntahan ko non. no rubbers in cinderella, dept store only has the ZKIV philly. shoerack ata talaga yon, geez i shoudve taken a photo of it. really sorry..

Back
Top Bottom