OUTLET STORE UPDATES

do you guys have the number for Nike Robinsons Starmills. Meron pa ba ibang outlet besides the one at San simon-San fernando, na nag offer ng 20% off (or more)for the Lebron VI low? Thanks!

saw some ZKIV black/red at the Subic Outlet (gas station), if im not mistaken, 30% off. don't know about the sizes though... they also have a few nylondunk highs and some AM1s and AM90s...

Can someone please update me if this bag is already on sale...

(Actually NOT this SB backpack, but it totally looks like this except a bit smaller)

It's currently Php4,595.00 and I'm such a cheapo I don't even want to use my discount card for it.

G0001GCQ.jpg

^Well it's in Marikina. It's just right by the river. I wonder if the whole store was flooded. Sayang yung stocks.

We went to Provident kanina to see our relatives. talagang sobrang muddy lang nung provident and taas na baha. nung dinaanan naming ung Riverbanks it seems nabasa lahat ng nasa loob. baka andun pa ung ibang stocks basa nga lang baka interesado kayo. Haha Kidding!

Originally Posted by sadikmac

^Well it's in Marikina. It's just right by the river. I wonder if the whole store was flooded. Sayang yung stocks.

ay OO NGA PALA!!!!!Todoinks!!!!
laugh.gif
o yah, sayang talaga.most specially themotorsport 23's.
@ manilaboy: yup. anything that can be still used are being looted in the abandoned houses in the village.shame on those people.
tired.gif
my sister's friend lost her phone and laptop.

THANKS RED

Nothing new at MJ46 Outlet Store.
There's still the Huarache 08's, AJ11 lows and AJXX3 Motorsports in big sizes.

For anyone looking for the Livestrong bands, they have it there in adult and youth sizes. Price at PhP 95.00.

^^ there's one near the subic international hotel ata un...and the other one...sa may gas station...... petron or shell...

Don't know where to post this but Lebron 3 white/navy available @ Cinderella Glorietta Sz 8 on display ,looks been there for some time already. P4,xxx

My sister said that the News featured flooded and muddy Nike shoes being sold in the riverbanks for 100-350 pesos. Perhaps those came from the outlet there.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

My sister said that the News featured flooded and muddy Nike shoes being sold in the riverbanks for 100-350 pesos. Perhaps those came from the outlet there.
indifferent.gif

fake ones..

if those are legit, great buy na rin for a hundred to 300 bucks! labhan mo lang tapos patuyuin mo lang, okay na!

Back
Top Bottom