6-rings Blazers, Lakers, Hornets? - @30% off

Just-Came-In Shoes:

ZK4 Gold Medals - @20% off
Kobe Dream Season (Both CW) - @20% off
Soldier III Baltic Blue - @20% off
Hyperize White Men Can't Jump Pack - @20% off

that's all my pictographic memory can handle,

i told you guys to visit them. hehe

do you the number of the outlet nlex caltex? want to call and ask if they have size11 for kobe dream and soldier iii and the hyperize white men thanks!
sorry bro but i didnt get the number.

was busy memorizing and noting the stocks they have.
laugh.gif

medyo OT mga sirs, any of you guys know kung san ang outlet ng Izod and Van Heusen? There used to be one at Greenhills but its not there anymore. Many thanks!

was in sports warehouse libis yesterday (finally got my totalninety IIc! thanx NT!) and these are the latest finds.

-lebron VI low white P4855.50 sz 8.5-10
-lebron VI red-white-gray P5xxx.00 sz 9-11
-jordan 2.5 team P3897.00 sz 8-10.5
-jordan phly legend black/white P4315.50 sz 8-11
-jordan flipside (tagged as new arrival) P4995.00
-jordan 5 white P4377.00
-jupman elite 1 black-metallic silver-white P61xx.00 sz 9-11
-huarache east/west P41xx.00

nice adidas kicks up for grabs too.

was @ nike outlet-subic(petron station) last sunday. saw some kicks there that were not released here(manila). most of them 40-50% off, too!....air max 1s, airtrainers, air force 1s, dunk highs, etc

sneakerheads, how many sneaker stores/outlets do they really have in subic? the only one i know is the nike outlet located at the gas station. are thereother spots aside from this one? would someone care to give the locations/directions?

appreciate it. thanks!

i think there are 4 outlets in subic..correct me if im wrong..
happy.gif

1st is in petron gas station
2nd the outlet store across petron its beside a bank
3rd is at the back of that store,its near puregold
and 4th is in Union Bay bldg? its in front of chowking and guess outlet..forgot the directions coz i havent been there awhile..

try asking at petron hehe
hope this helps!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

i think there are 4 outlets in subic..correct me if im wrong..
happy.gif

1st is in petron gas station
2nd the outlet store across petron its beside a bank
3rd is at the back of that store,its near puregold
and 4th is in Union Bay bldg? its in front of chowking and guess outlet..forgot the directions coz i havent been there awhile..

try asking at petron hehe
hope this helps!
wink.gif
thanks for this sir mackie! this will come in really handy the next time i go there for sneaker hunting.
by the way, i remembered i bought my aj8 white/orange/silver in a store right across the street opposite the meat plus resto. i posted it here a month ago. ithink this store is different from those mentioned above right? so this means i have to search for the other 3 spots.

thanks ageyn!

peace

Originally Posted by miko0412

was @ nike outlet-subic(petron station) last sunday. saw some kicks there that were not released here(manila). most of them 40-50% off, too!....air max 1s, air trainers, air force 1s, dunk highs, etc

did you spot some concord 6 rings and jumpman elite at big discounts dude? do they have the sharkalaid?

guys,

according to my officemate, riverbanks mall is already open. has anyone here visited the outlet already?

appreciate any update
happy.gif

Nike Outlet Store in Riverbanks is still closed. They are still renovating the place. I think they'll re-open by month end.

Back
Top Bottom