OUTLET STORE UPDATES

havent seen any hd's in outlets eversince, they sold well i'm guessing.

but if the hd pinas drops in outlets, i won't hit the floor.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miko0412

was @ nike outlet-subic(petron station) last sunday. saw some kicks there that were not released here(manila). most of them 40-50% off, too!....air max 1s, air trainers, air force 1s, dunk highs, etc

dunks? nice update bro ill try visiting the place asap.

The ff are spotted at Sports Warehouse, Waltermart Muñoz...

Zoom Soldier II ( UWR & 2 other CW) = 4,+++

Nike Huarache 09 (East & West CW)

Air Jordan CP3 II

And lots of old stuff but worth buying...

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

The ff are spotted at Sports Warehouse, Waltermart Muñoz...

Zoom Soldier II ( UWR & 2 other CW) = 4,+++

Nike Huarache 09 (East & West CW)

Air Jordan CP3 II

And lots of old stuff but worth buying...
were you able to check the sizes of soldier II?
do they have this cw?
lebron3.jpg
thanx!

Yup!! That colorway is available as far as im concern, but its better to call them just to be sure...

The number is posted above...
smile.gif

anybody spotted windrunners in northern outlets? i prefer the green/silver colorway but any cw would actually do (as long as its discounted)

windrunner-7.jpg

the selections in malls are quite limited already. if anyone would spot discounted windrunners in nice colorways holla!!!

thanks!

yon! thanks manilaboy! would you happen to know how much? sa festi kasi red/silver nlng meron and its for 2097... might find something cheaper an a cw that iactually like.

thanks for the heads up!

good pm peeps

sino po dito meron number ng outlet sa nlex caltex, pashare po. punta ako next week angeles pampanga and plan to drop by here. thank you sooo much.

^ I went yesterday and there was nothing good there. I suggest you go to the one in Subic.

It's worth the trip.

Originally Posted by superswag

anybody spotted windrunners in northern outlets? i prefer the green/silver colorway but any cw would actually do (as long as its discounted)

windrunner-7.jpg

the selections in malls are quite limited already. if anyone would spot discounted windrunners in nice colorways holla!!!

thanks!
yung blue naka 40% sale sa nike stadium sm north. was there yesterday.

hehehehe! sure ka ba sa nike ka pumasok? baka sa adidas ka pumasok nun urbandubista! anyway thanks for the info! i'll keep that in mind if ever magawi akonorth i'll check that out.

peace

Back
Top Bottom