OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by glitch008

Coz very few wants the Celtics and the Orlando cw.
yeah twas kinda.. plain.. i grabbed the hyperize, need to replace my flightclubs, not good for balling for someone with wide feet.

^^

sir would you happen to know what sizes are left for the hyperize phils? thanks in advance...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

^^

sir would you happen to know what sizes are left for the hyperize phils? thanks in advance...
got mine @ 10.5 didn't bother to ask for the other sizes I'm just there to get my paid, though you can call them they do have a goodservice in terms of size inquiry on phone.. and updates as well.

thanks very much for the reply...would call them up later...
smile.gif

^^

it has sizes 7-13 at riverbanks store when they reopened some 4 days ago.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

^^

it has sizes 7-13 at riverbanks store when they reopened some 4 days ago.
I think twas everywhere and scattered in every outlet.. hmmm lolz.. they do have a lot as well on NLEX according to my friend.

Originally Posted by DAFLlamas

@efsfanatic: any sighting of the zoom mvp at mj46?
I didn't bother that much looking on brons and kobes not a fan except for the kobe 4 and bron 7s..

try calling them sir, their very accomodating..

efsfanatic,

thanks again for the updates...it was a complete size run from 8-15 i think
happy.gif
hehe only 8.5 and 12 which has one pair left as off 4pm today
smile.gif
i guess its allover the outlets nga
happy.gif

the dmp 7 pack has size 9, 9.5, and 11 2 pairs ata...

proline and the store besides it (forgot the name), rob place manila. nike stadium and my shoe rack megamall, sm dept store sm fairview..theystill have mvp pop sz 8 the last time i went there. just last week.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

proline and the store besides it (forgot the name), rob place manila. nike stadium and my shoe rack megamall, sm dept store sm fairview..they still have mvp pop sz 8 the last time i went there. just last week.
Thanks! Will drop by these stores to check it out.

zS 3, hyperize pi, hyperize white-gold, dmp 7 avail @ mj46.

Just call them if you have any inquiries, they are more than willing to offer assistance.

supaugly, it is P4980 for the phil hyperize.
thanks bro! just called, meron pa daw sizes.
smokin.gif
aroundphp7,*** ba yun orig price ng hyperize p.i.?

Back
Top Bottom