OUTLET STORE UPDATES

I was able to drop by Robinsons Starmills and they have new stocks I believe. Most of the shoes there are Am90 and Blazers and some Dunks and a lone pair ofTwilight Runner size 9. There were also Cortez and the Cortez that has the flywire. Some ASG Huarache 09 and a pure black six Rings. Sorry I wasnt able to takepictures though. I also tried to check the outlet store at NLEX Caltex but they were already closed when we arrived.

HTH
happy.gif

Originally Posted by scaglietti

any sightings ng shox gamer? And air force 1 as well? thanks!
sir spotted some air force one's in total slex and sta rosa outlets. cant remember the sizes and prices though.

also, white jordan 2009 @ 30% off (total slex) and lebron6 blackouts @ 30% as well (sz 8.5 only size available in sta rosa). mostly fusions

hi anyone seen a soldier 3 xdr in any of the outlets? thanks! pls dont erase this post like the other time thanks

Sports Warehouse in Waltermart Munoz still has the Zoom Soldier II UWR (both CW) in size 10. Price at PhP 4,2XX.
Saw some Huarache 09 West CW also.

Hey peeps, has anyone spotted any Penny 2 @ sz.10 anywhere in the outlets or Nike Park/stadium at a discounted price? And how much is it? TIA!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Hey peeps, has anyone spotted any Penny 2 @ sz.10 anywhere in the outlets or Nike Park/stadium at a discounted price? And how much is it? TIA!
smile.gif

Dapat last year ka pa bumili or 2009 (2nd Quarter). Umabot na ng 60% off yun sa Outlet store sa Alabang Fesrival Mall, Starmills Robinson Pampanga and MarikinaRiverbanks (Bago dumating si Undoy).

Sayang yung ibang bumili dati tapos babagsak lang pala sa outlet halos.
grin.gif

^Damn cheap! Hay, how I wish dude. I regret sleeping on them.
tired.gif

Actually, I asked 2 months ago, but it seems no one has seen them anymore.
But just in case anyone spots them, please let me know. TIA!
smile.gif

I saw a pair of Kobe iv Gold Medal at Nike Outlet Store Caltex. Though the store was still closed when we dropped by so I didnt have the chance to see what arethe other shoes they were selling there. I also saw some AM1's and Cortez and Soldier III. Not sure about the sizes though.
happy.gif

^caltex nlex update:

ZK4 gold medals @ 20% off
soldierIII white/black/teal? @ 20% off
Kobe Dream Season white/yellow , black/purple @ 20% off
am90 white/red,white/black, and white/blue/mean green around 3,8k
am1 lunar white/neon green
am1 yellow/saafari print
nike classic slip-ons
white/grey nylon dunk
orange presto

all new MP shirts

that's all i can remember..

just call them up for availabilty..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

^caltex nlex update:

ZK4 gold medals @ 20% off
soldierIII white/black/teal? @ 20% off
Kobe Dream Season white/yellow , black/purple @ 20% off
am90 white/red,white/black, and white/blue/mean green around 3,8k
am1 lunar white/neon green
am1 yellow/saafari print
nike classic slip-ons
white/grey nylon dunk
orange presto

all new MP shirts

that's all i can remember..

just call them up for availabilty..
how much were the am1s?

guys, just came from riverbanks. nike store welcome back. was expecting lotsa best buys but, well, below are some of the good finds.

hyperize white/blue/red- 4974.90
hyperize black/white- 4974.90 sz. 14 only
hyperize wite/gold-4756.50

kobe 4 dream season black/purple- 4546.50 sizes 7-9, 14
kobe 4 dream season white/yellow- 4546.50
kobe 4 dream season white/red/black- 4546.50 most sizes except 10-10.5

jordan 2k9 black- 6506.50
jordan XX3- 6026.50
lebron soldier III AP- 4896.50

jordan concords white/purple- 4727.50 sz 13 only
air-jordan-6-rings-white-purple-taxi-2.jpg

lebron soldier VI red/white- 4947.50 sz 13 only

jordan 1 phat low black polka dot- 3496.50 -- this one's worth the catch for me.
nike-aj1-phat-low-polka-dot-blk-1.jpg

air jordan force 1 ajf-12- around 4xxx.00
83400J12&AF1.jpg

the best for me are the windbreakers in lotsa colorways. and i mean A LOT! priced at 2096.50. not bad.
3038363900_e03dcc5b5d.jpg
and many other CWs not found anywhere.

was eyeing on the zk4 purple/black earlier, they dont have my size though. ended up scoring a bag for my girl, one hot item during the day. i getting nothing.wawa.

jeddahblaster wrote:

Originally Posted by glitch008

smile.gif

Dapat last year ka pa bumili or 2009 (2nd Quarter). Umabot na ng 60% off yun sa Outlet store sa Alabang Fesrival Mall, Starmills Robinson Pampanga and Marikina Riverbanks (Bago dumating si Undoy).

Sayang yung ibang bumili dati tapos babagsak lang pala sa outlet halos.
grin.gif

%%+????
mad.gif
for real? anyways, ask ko lang po, the nike zoom mvp x white/navyblue at php 3,197. is it a good buy or not?TIA!!!

THANKS RED

^^^ 3k plus for the Zoom MVP is a good deal. They can be used for balling and walking.
happy.gif

Been to Sports Warehouse at Club 650, nothing new. I saw some Dunks being sold for 2k plus.

The shoes at Riverbanks are cheap!
happy.gif

urbandubista wrote:

kobe 4 all star season black/purple- 4546.50 sizes 7-9, 14
kobe 4 all star season white/yellow- 4546.50
kobe 4 all star season white/red/black- 4546.50 most sizes except 10-10.5

Kobe 4 All Star Season?

Got pics?

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

^^^ 3k plus for the Zoom MVP is a good deal. They can be used for balling and walking.
happy.gif

Been to Sports Warehouse at Club 650, nothing new. I saw some Dunks being sold for 2k plus.

The shoes at Riverbanks are cheap!
happy.gif
what's the color of the dunks that you've seen sir?

Back
Top Bottom