OUTLET STORE UPDATES

AIR JORDAN OUTLET RESTOCK

As much as I dislike leaking this type of document it’s already been posted so here it is.
Dropping this Saturday at select Outlets are several Retro Jordan’s and a few super exclusive Lebrons. Good luck http://sneakersteal.com/2013/10/14/air-jordan-outlet-restock-2/

The restock at the outlets is already happening as we speak. People posted their pick ups already. Of course the lebrons are all gone.

Meron pa kaya nito sa mga factory outlet?

San kaya pede pa makakuha nito tagal ko na naghahanap eh..

A few years ago, I would have said yes. But at this time? I would say that's a negative.

The VI's retro next year (2014). Best for you to make your plans now. Good luck.

You won't see this at retail anymore. Like I've said, it's been a few years since it's been released. You can either go online and look for re-sellers or just sit back and wait out the release next year. HTH.

Ay sorry.. gusto ko lng sana itanong kung magkano naging bentahan nyan noon hehe kung alam nyo lng po TY! Mali lng ako ng pagkakatanong peace .. tsaka nga pala kung bibili ako nyan sa re seller magkano kaya sa tingin mo price nyan?

In February the Woodburn, OR location had a handful with returns lingering for a month or so. Copped two (M and W) for less than 225.00

Hey everyone, will be coming back to the Philippines end of January for a little vacay.  Where in Manila should I look out for shoes?

Thanks!

Is there any stores in PI that sells flyknit racer? Was looking to pre order the black and white that is coming out early next year? Thanks

Anyone knows where I can find Kobe 5s for sale or could anyone refer to me someone who selling kobe 5s at size 12 or 13? Big thanks!

Flying down to the Philippines in a couple weeks, gonna be all around Manila for a good week or so, where's the best place to find flyknits or air maxes?

Good pm. May I ask where can I find AirMax 90? I already gone to Marikina and Taguig Outlet Center of Nike failed to find it. Thank you who will be replying on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom