OUTLET STORE UPDATES

No more sizes for the kobe 2 lites in Sportswarehouse markt market
tired.gif

Guys, any kobe 81 (white/black/gold) in outlets?

Jordan Shorts? Try calling Nike Glorieta I think they have those.

Called Marikina outlet store, only j23 (Black) sz 8.5 was left.

Saw 6 rings in GB but these are the leather ones. Did not find any 1st release of those shoes.

Hi guys please help me to find [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Air Jordan Retro 1 Low (White/White-Metallic Silver)[/color]. THANKS!

been to market2 awhile ago on top of my mind are:

a. kobe lite
b. kobev1 mpls
c. jumpman kicks
d. ts lightswitch gils at 27++
e. melo m3 i think
f. some jordan 11 lows

perhaps those were the only ones that i could recall

for those interested in size 9 zoom kobe 1 all-star CW, there is one in olympic outlet rob. pioneer. 3,7++
smile.gif

alabang - festival

the only thing that caught my attention were the Huarache 2k8's white/blue/yellow half off. 3+k

and if anyone's into wristbands etc. they had a whole bucket of them half off. dri-fit 250+

Those J11s on Sports Warehouse Market Market starts from sz10

New stuff at Marikina Outletstore the J's that arrived yesterday are those JXXiii light blue...not sure if its dark blue...all sizes available

Still looking for the black and red 6 rings
tired.gif

^haven't tried playin ball with my js.. i usually use some of my hyperdunks or other nike bball shoes.. but not the js.. so i have no idea.

NT, any chance the Nike Penny 2 will end up in outlets or are they completely soldout everywhere already?

festival has cheap dunks, 70% but large sizes, mamplasan has good selection, sta.rosa sucks, the total at south has a whole lot of AJF's, and i saw ZF95 ithink

Originally Posted by foshizzles

NT, any chance the Nike Penny 2 will end up in outlets or are they completely soldout everywhere already?
Yo Mon, im not sure with this but as far as my usual mall trip is concerned i still see some in both park and stadium in your size. Like 9 or 9.5.

^ Pareng Carlo, you are right about that. Most likely it will be in the near future.
Oh by the way regarding those xx3's thats in riverbanks. They are the motorsports. A friend got his pair for less than 7k as of today sizes left are moreonn the big ones. Which basically fit us. Haha!

^Pareng I3, i like your avatar. Very purpley (sorry for inventing such word). Nice!

Back
Top Bottom