OUTLET STORE UPDATES

^^pang artista mga dunks
smile.gif

Air penny 2 Php 51XX, Zoom Lebron Six(3ple Black) Php 52XX & Jordan 6Rings Black/Military Green Php 55XX available at Nike Outlet Riverbanks

Im not 100% sure but i remember someone updating about all white rockport boat shoes. Where and how much?

Originally Posted by Paolo10

Im not 100% sure but i remember someone updating about all white rockport boat shoes. Where and how much?

i saw them a week ago in Rockport SM Southmall i think the marked down price was 1thou plus, but they were gone when i went there last sunday.

Originally Posted by gijace

anyone spotted some kobe 81? w/b/gold colorway.. thanks

can't see them anymore dude.the last 2 stores i've seen carrying them were stadium megamall and proline sports center in rockwell. i think about amonth ago? 1 size 10.5 in megamall and a size 10 in rockwell.it turned out they're both reserved.
frown.gif
i'm not giving you false hopes but i think you should go to the outlets tocheck them out.

Originally Posted by Paolo10

yup i posted it a week or two ago, they're gone now.. they went for 1800 @ 57% off..

they still had the white orange thou over there, kobe asg 8.5 still there also.

park sta rosa and park total slex are just filled with AJF's and lebron V's n zoom soldiers

Jordan VIII peapods and orange blaze,
Jordan XX3 white stealth,
melo M4, XV SE, XI Low LS and fusion 12s still available at Rob Starmills Pampangga..

^sorry benthugs, wasn't able to see the size run for the white stealths, but the display I think was sz 10.5 for 5+++..

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

anyone seen jumpan pro's in the outlets?
not a sight dude. i'm also waiting for these kicks to hit the outlets too. i want to get a pair of the breds and the black/white mids. itturns out that the black/white pros are selling pretty well in both park and stadium. because i can't see them anymore. ang nakikita ko nalang na lagi isyung breds and in FSR.. but this is just my observation. man, now im upset that i didn't get a pair of the black/white mids at srp. it really reminds me ofthe playoff XII's from way back.hehe

THANSK RED

Back
Top Bottom