OUTLET STORE UPDATES

happy.gif
happy.gif
Gameover2 wrote:

Originally Posted by superswag

thanks for the clarification gameover2! yessur its the kd1's got my name game messed up!

i thought the motorsports come with the dvd cuz there's an empty circular slot on the box that resembles a disc... maybe i guessed wrong.

All XX3 boxes come with the DVD slot but only the first batch of releases came with the actual DVD. Carolina, Chicago and Motorsport ones didn't have them.

Do you remember how much the KD1's were?

sorry man wasnt able to check out the price and sizes available... was in a bit of a rush... here's their number, hopefully it can be of help to you: 0459617660... thanks for the info bout the motorsports! it made me feel better that there are no freebies missing from the package! 
happy.gif

^welcome to NT man! i think theyre selling black cats @ bunker. its not an outlet store but i think they have sz10 as their biggest size.... not sure if they still have it though last time ive seen it is i think october... look for the bunker updates thread for contact info.

HTH

aw. san un bunker kuya? tska kahit meron pa ndi din kasya sakin T.T size 13 ako. anyway salamat po sa reply. 
happy.gif

GUSTO KO TALAGA NG Air Jordan Retro 4 Black Cat size 13. SAN PO PWEDE MAKAKUHA? OUTLETS around metro manila? 
frown.gif

ito po yun Air Jordan 4 Retro Black Cat. May nakakita po ba nito sa mga outlet around metro manila? Salamat po.
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-black-cat-black-black-light-graphite-1.jpg

Went to Trinoma yesterday, and saw 3 colorways of KBV @ Olympic World. Sizes still available for all colors. 4 colors of the LBJ VII available, too. Unsure of the sizes, though. Planet Sports Trinoma has KBV Chaos, but only size 12 left; for the other colors, call 'em up for sizes.

^impossible to cop those black cats bro. i think its already like 2 or 3 years ago when it was release. nsa LA pa ata ako nyan eh. jus check the buy/sell thread. mybe ull get lucky to get one there.

trainer 1s are on sale at Park Rob manila...20%-30% off for the old CWs maybe they will be dropping at the outlets soon...

SPORTSWAREHOUSE LIBIS UPDATES

KOBE 4 GOLD MEDAL lots of sizes available for 4.4k
AF1 WHITE / WHITE for 2.4k lots of sizes available
JORDAN jersey WHITE/BLUE and BLACK/RED for 1.2k only orig price is 1.7k

Back
Top Bottom