OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Still pretty expensive for an "outlet" shoe, thanks for the pictures though!

Surprised to see those SVSM Soldiers and China Hyperdunks in outlets.

smile.gif
yup the prices are quite high. only the air maxes and the pacquiao shoes are good deals at nlex...then shirts and jerseys too. i hope they lower their prices more. but with the way people are buying from that store i doubt they will lower the prices hehe. the lone citrus 9s at size 13 was still priced around P5k ++  too much foot traffic there.

does hyperfuse reach the outlets already? its been awhile since i last visited the nike nlex outlet

Originally Posted by jmacfly

anyone spotter jordan 6 white/red in the outlets? or any other store @40% off or more? TIA!

you can try your luck in nike park eastwood brother. that's where i got mine.size 10 at php4,077.good luck!
wink.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by jrjmd

^^
agree on that lots of pilipinas stuff and mp stuff too...

here are some of the stuff at NLEX outlet

hab53.jpg

hab54.jpg

mostly shoes are 20% off...some 30% off but very few. most of the newer shoes are FSR but those limted and older models mostly extreme sizes left. lots of air max 1 and airmax 95 at 30-50% off...usa kobe jerseys are plenty too

hab56.jpg

when would nike employees wear tennis outfits?
happy.gif
hehe

Where is this outlet located? Badly need those Lebron 8's outlet price...hehe TIA

Originally Posted by jrjmd

^^
mostly shoes are 20% off...some 30% off but very few. most of the newer shoes are FSR but those limted and older models mostly extreme sizes left. lots of air max 1 and airmax 95 at 30-50% off...usa kobe jerseys are plenty too

Bro, mind if I ask how much those Kobe jerseys cost? Thanks.

glitch the kobe jerseys were around P1,5xx...

the outlet posted is the one at NLEX caltex...i thnk the lebrons were around low P6k 

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by jmacfly

anyone spotter jordan 6 white/red in the outlets? or any other store @40% off or more? TIA!

you can try your luck in nike park eastwood brother. that's where i got mine.size 10 at php4,077.good luck!
wink.gif

THANKS RED

Thanks bro! Im crossing my fingers..

AJF as in Fusions? Yup, Nike released a lot of them locally with almost all of them ending up in outlets, but I haven't seen any recently.

Don't know if Fusions, but the AJF i was looking for is the low cut with an AF1 sole.  Saw in some magazine before- AJ 3 cement design but with an AF sole.  Thanks.

yup it did reach the outlets but it was released 2 years ago so were not certain if they are still lying around various outlets. but my guess is they still do so best to check the outlet store near you.

HTH

Where can i cop Air Max 1 Air Attack All Red?

LF: DS Jordan 7 French or Flint Sz. 9.

FS: ALL DS!,NO TRADES, JUST CASH!

AM 90 Infrared 2 pairs available both sz.8.5 6500 each.
Nike SB Prod2 Pigeon sz. 8.5 4500.
Nike SB Blazer lebanon sz. 8.5 4500.
Nike SW Dunk Hi Futura sz. 10 4000
Nike SW Dunk low Ultraman sz. 10 4000.
Hit me up 09063321024

Back
Top Bottom