OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Ok check it. went to Sportswarehouse at club650 earlier. They have like a pile load of new stocks (around 300 boxes of new stocks, nakatali pa) but they said that they will be put them up on display come March. No discounted prices yet too, Im not sure though if these new stocks came from the agility sale.i would think so. Anyway listed down the ones i saw.

Airforce 1 '07
Jordan Melo m7
LBJ ambassador III
Hyperdunks 2010 (saw a white one in one of the boxes)
Jordan rare air
Airmax 1
Jordan Team
Nike Zoom Huarache tr
Jordan flight 9

some dunks and womens shoes as well. majority of the shoes i saw were sizes 9-10.5 there were some 11,12,13 and 14 too and i guess some smaller szes.

Originally Posted by martinichi

Ok check it. went to Sportswarehouse at club650 earlier. They have like a pile load of new stocks (around 300 boxes of new stocks, nakatali pa) but they said that they will be put them up on display come March. No discounted prices yet too, Im not sure though if these new stocks came from the agility sale.i would think so. Anyway listed down the ones i saw.

Airforce 1 '07
Jordan Melo m7
LBJ ambassador III
Hyperdunks 2010 (saw a white one in one of the boxes)
Jordan rare air
Airmax 1
Jordan Team
Nike Zoom Huarache tr
Jordan flight 9

some dunks and womens shoes as well. majority of the shoes i saw were sizes 9-10.5 there were some 11,12,13 and 14 too and i guess some smaller szes.
jordan team? the 2010 team? thanks!

has anyone seen yellow hyperfuse around the outlets? need a size 8.5 or 9 for my friend.
thanks in advance!

@chase on sorry man wasnt able to see the color guessing maybe the cool grey ones since those are often at the nike stores.

@kobeoverlebron sorry man , no idea, check it out this week or call em.

@JonT Saw a pair on display at sports haven? (the smalller store neear sports warehse) in club 650 libis. Im guessing its in those sizes you are looking for since it was a small size. hth

Its all good bro. Still appreciate your update nonetheless.
I'll try to visit them soon. I'm looking to buy those grey/purple ones.

Originally Posted by martinichi

@JonT Saw a pair on display at sports haven? (the smalller store neear sports warehse) in club 650 libis. Im guessing its in those sizes you are looking for since it was a small size. hth

thank you sir! 
smokin.gif

@ hplar11: They sell mostly Nike, Jordan, adidas, K-Swiss, and stuff like that, but no Asics.
frown.gif
Hope this helped!

Originally Posted by PocketLint

@ hplar11: They sell mostly Nike, Jordan, adidas, K-Swiss, and stuff like that, but no Asics.
frown.gif
Hope this helped!
add new balance to the list.

HTH

@pocketlink and superswag - thanks guys. do you know any other outlets that carry asics shoes (besides dasca)?

i am looking forward to try on the melo7 and adizero rose, i'm kind of on the fence here. wish they would have them on stock in the near future.

sw market:

same stocks for j's
seen some new stocks of lebron and kobes:
lebron soldier iv (black) @ 4k+++
kobe v usa @ 4.1k
nike hyperdunk 2010 (black violet cw)

didn't check for sizes though...

not an outlet but nike in rob starmills has a ajxiii flint sz 10.5 on display.

lots of lebrons first cw and AM's at nike factory nlex.

Has anybody seen lebron 8 v1 size 12 at any outlet?veterans day or the black/red/white?

Originally Posted by benthugs

ZKV Miles Davis & Ink @ Marikina Riverbanks

Php 4,XXX. Call for sizing.

Saw those kanina. Biggest was 12 for both. Kahit yung Lebrons nila 12 biggest.

Back
Top Bottom