Over usage of words. vol. awkward and creep.

What is wrong with this generation? 
laugh.gif

girls (even some dudes) can't seem to go 5 minutes of their life without thinking something is awkward or creepy. 

Example 1: convo between me and j.o

jo: so this kid from class added me on FB, he is a complete stalker and creep.
me: why?
jo: he added me on FB and sent me like 2 messages.
me:
indifferent.gif
maybe he just thinks youre pretty........
jo: ew, he's creepy.

Example 2:  Cue jane doe's facebook status;  that awkward moment when... *insert something that is not even remotely awkward* gets 235 likes/comments
indifferent.gif

idk man these people just look mad sheltered to me, discuss.

Add "much" to that list.

indifferent.gif
 when people say "weird much" or any variation of an adjective followed by 'much'

Especially when guys say it.

Seems like something a girl should only say.

Its like abbreviating whatever.

"Whatevs"
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif

girls (even some dudes) can't seem to go 5 minutes of their life without thinking something is awkward or creepy. 

me:
indifferent.gif

Example 2:  Cue jane doe's facebook status;  that awkward moment when... *insert something that is not even remotely awkward* gets 235 likes/comments
indifferent.gif

THIS! 
mad.gif
 Annoying %$* updates.

Yea furril. Was just thinking about that. Some girls get it twisted then humblebrag on twitter. They get super offended if you find them attractive.. Like they dont know how to be flattered.

why is everyone saying in before megatron?
i don't get it
what did megatron do to you guys
frown.gif

The "creep" talk from females is so weak. Girls e-ho themselves out on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr and then don't expect guys to flirt? Come on. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

The "creep" talk from females is so weak. Girls e-ho themselves out on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr and then don't expect guys to flirt? Come on. 
indifferent.gif
attention seekers ... I dont deal well with them
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

indifferent.gif
attention seekers ... I dont deal well with them
grin.gif
fixed. INS

Example 2: Cue jane doe's facebook status; that awkward moment when... *insert something that is not even remotely awkward* gets 235 likes/comments

two of my best friends, that are chicks, came back from school last semester and we went out to dinner, and they used "awkward moment when..." at least 5 times in 2-3 hours. like, out loud,

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Example 2: Cue jane doe's facebook status; that awkward moment when... *insert something that is not even remotely awkward* gets 235 likes/comments

two of my best friends, that are chicks, came back from school last semester and we went out to dinner, and they used "awkward moment when..." at least 5 times in 2-3 hours. like, out loud,
how did you react

tell me you responded with, "why is that awkward
indifferent.gif
"

You have to realize that a girls first course of action is to reject a guy if he has no prior affiliations with her.

Girls talking about the guys they reject is the reciprocal of guys talking about the chicks they smashed. 

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

You have to realize that a girls first course of action is to reject a guy if he has no prior affiliations with her.

Girls talking about the guys they reject is the reciprocal of guys talking about the chicks they smashed. 
THIS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

why is everyone saying in before megatron?
i don't get it
what did megatron do to you guys
frown.gif

Because megatron is always first to post, atleast that's what megatron followers are following.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif

me:
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

This is so true. Everything is considered "Awkward" to them. I know this one girl that doesn't even say awkward,she says "awks" in almost every sentence 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

This is so true. Everything is considered "Awkward" to them. I know this one girl that doesn't even say awkward,she says "awks" in almost every sentence 
indifferent.gif

I think you guys are hitting on a societal issue.  Everything is awkward to kids these days because they live on the internet.  They have such few interactions with actual humans, or new company, that if there is silience or small talk = awkward.

I can't stand it and the lack of social skills people have.  And this is coming from some one who is introverted. 
Casual Convo at bar with person who just happens to be standing next to me to buy a drink or something:

Me: "hey how are you"
Female: "fine"
Me: "Thats good to hear, can't believe how crowded it is in here"
Female: "yeah"
Me: "So you from around here?"
Me: "oh me too where at?"
Female: "bel air"
Me: "oh cool....."

Female walks over to friends.."this creepy guy was hitting on me at the bar"

$%#$% i wasn't hitting on you.  You are fat and ugly...i was trying to #$#%ing talk to you.  TALK like HUMANS.  Ya know? CONVERSATION! LEARN THINGS.

Jking I know exactly what you're talking about...I was at 7 11 and needed some directions...I say excuse me to the girl and she keeps walking...I say excuse me again and she turns around and says she has a boyfriend
indifferent.gif
 trick I dont care bout your man...i need directions

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Jking I know exactly what you're talking about...I was at 7 11 and needed some directions...I say excuse me to the girl and she keeps walking...I say excuse me again and she turns around and says she has a boyfriend
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Grimy.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif
I think you guys are hitting on a societal issue.  Everything is awkward to kids these days because they live on the internet.  They have such few interactions with actual humans, or new company, that if there is silience or small talk = awkward.

I can't stand it and the lack of social skills people have.  And this is coming from some one who is introverted. 
Casual Convo at bar with person who just happens to be standing next to me to buy a drink or something:

Me: "hey how are you"
Female: "fine"
Me: "Thats good to hear, can't believe how crowded it is in here"
Me: "So you from around here?"
Me: "oh me too where at?"
Female: "bel air"
Me: "oh cool....."

Female walks over to friends.."this creepy guy was hitting on me at the bar"

$%#$% i wasn't hitting on you.  You are fat and ugly...i was trying to #$#%ing talk to you.  TALK like HUMANS.  Ya know? CONVERSATION! LEARN THINGS.

laugh.gif

hahah these young chicks i work with, are always saying %!$% like this.. everything is "mmm sketchy".. or .. Some cat they assume has an alterior motive, asked one of them to lunch.. and they hit me with the "omg thats so shady.. he doesnt want lunch"

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Grimy.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom