OVERRATED MOVIES? *flamesuits must be worn beyond this point*

folks in here slandering Scorsese? I will nor allow it. The only film by him I didn't like was Aviator. I love Leo and Marty, but I hated that ****, movie was awful to me, but critics loved it.

Drive was pretty overrated. Tropic Thunder, pure ***.
Agreed. I laughed maybe 2x the whole movie.

I co-sign a lot of what's been posted in here actually. Scarface, Inception, Forrest Gump, Hangover were all severely overrated to me.

103c178.jpg

Blue people Avatar is one of the worst movies ever made.

The Star Wars movies from the 1980s or whatever are bad

Lord of the Rings sucks.

300 does in fact suck.

Last edited:

Blue people Avatar is one of the worst movies ever made.

The Star Wars movies from the 1980s or whatever are bad

Lord of the Rings sucks.

300 does in fact suck.
How did 300 suck
Man how was it good? That plot was very dumb to me, the fight scenes were not engaging and its not like the movie had anything else going for it. People hailed that movie as one of the best movies ever and its bad.

Kick *** 2. The first one surprised me with all that violence. Second one I was kind of used to it, and story line wasn't as great

How wack was don't be a menace to society while drinking.........

Tried to watch it and couldn't get through the part where his dad is younger than him. Doesn't make sense.

I am Legend, Pursuit of Happiness, Seven Pounds, Hitch-All horrendous.

Matter of fact Will Smith is probably shooting 35% from the field with his movies.

I am Legend, Pursuit of Happiness, Seven Pounds, Hitch-All horrendous.

Matter of fact Will Smith is probably shooting 35% from the field with his movies.
I agree with everything except the Pursuit of Happyness...
Thats the worst one of them all thats the thing. Its riding the wave of being a true story and making people care, but that movie is pure garbage.

I want to like it.. But IMO its horrible... I want to like Will Ferrell so much, but he's just not funny as a lead guy to my... I loved in Wedding Chrashers, and pretty much only like him in roles like that... Old School is the exception...

View media item 658787

How wack was don't be a menace to society while drinking.........

Tried to watch it and couldn't get through the part where his dad is younger than him. Doesn't make sense.

yea those movies by the wayans bro's aren't made to make sense. They are just spoofs off all the movies in that genre. Black gangster hood movies.

I want to like it.. But IMO its horrible... I want to like Will Ferrell so much, but he's just not funny as a lead guy to my... I loved in Wedding Chrashers, and pretty much only like him in roles like that... Old School is the exception...

View media item 658787

I've talked to a few friends of mine that work in that industry, camera men etc. The only reason they find it funny is because their are some anchormen really like that according to them.

Most are trolling with some of these movies :lol:

I have never encountered ANYONE in my life that thought Friday was booty :rofl:

:lol: Now I know that I'm not crazy. Totally agree. TDKR was easily the worst of the the three by a mile. Nolan halfassed his way through this movie and it showed with the plot holes. I hated his interpretation of the Batman universe. Christian Bale is far from the best Bat. The Bruce Wayne character was a joke as well.

Other overrated movies:
-Scarface. It's not a critically acclaimed film, but it's not even a top tier gangster flick. Never understood why people hold the film in high regard.
-The Hangover.
-Avatar. It's all visuals, no substance.

wow hangover over rated? The few people that I've heard that from have never been to vegas, don't drink or been to a good bachelor party.

Last edited:
I'm a big Will Ferrell fan, and I generally really enjoy all his films. But damn, Anchorman was just so garbage to me. I tried to force myself to laugh but it was just so bad. Maybe the humor just went over my head

Anchorman was great. I like will ferrells humor a lot. He has a countless number of great movies like a night at the Roxbury to old school and anchorman is no exception. Only one I kinda agree with is Talladega nights and that one is funny in it's own way

Back
Top Bottom