Overrated Restaurants...

No lie, the orange chicken at Trader Joes, which btw is the same one sold at Smart & Final (same packaging, flavor, different name/logo on package) tastes exactly the same. Try it and tell me I'm lying.

The best thing at Cheesescake is that Jamaican shrimp and chicken with the plantains.

But everything else is aight at best. I swear they've had the same pecan crusted fish special for 10 years acting like it changes daily. :lol:

Cheesecake's appeal is the large menu and the large portions.

As long as you're not rolling with super picky eaters everyone should be able to find something they like

No lie, the orange chicken at Trader Joes, which btw is the same one sold at Smart & Final (same packaging, flavor, different name/logo on package) tastes exactly the same. Try it and tell me I'm lying.

The best thing at Cheesescake is that Jamaican shrimp and chicken with the plantains.

But everything else is aight at best. I swear they've had the same pecan crusted fish special for 10 years acting like it changes daily. :lol:

This man knows. I buy that chicken all the time. Pot of rice and veggies and I'm good

smh at chipotle slander. i like going to taquerias and all but chipotle is good too. everything made fresh in house.

Okay this In and Out Slander will definately not be tolerated...
I mean the "secret" menu is the best...

oxtail from the Negril's in the DMV are 
pimp.gif

Cheesecake's appeal is the large menu and the large portions.

As long as you're not rolling with super picky eaters everyone should be able to find something they like

I tend to agree. Basically you could do a lot worse than Cheesecake Factory.

Back
Top Bottom