Overrated Restaurants...

I take it that sckid love to eat period 
laugh.gif

never tried the fingers but they got some chicken sandwiches that are good.

i mess wit those triple stacks too.

i mean they are decent, nothing to write home about plus they are expensive for very little.

arbys in general is expensive which is why people dont go there. no idea how they are still open SRS

Had the halal cart many times. It doesn't deserve the hype and lines. It's good don't get me wrong, but I don't think it's leaps and bounds above any other street cart. People hyped it like it was crack and I left disappointed. Had it sober and drunk and i'm always like merr afterwards.

I got this Rueben Super Stack from Arby's the other day for my pre workout meal and it was :pimp:

View media item 1137478

Whoever mentioned Glady's and Ron's Chicken and Waffles is trippin! Can't go to Atl without stopping there. That smothered chicken tho...

95% chains have very low quality food that is made to taste good with either cheap fats, sugar or sodium.

Other 4% or so have decent quality but overpriced for what it is, and maybe about 1% gets a balance of decent food for good price.

Of course I still go to some for convenience but with the preface that I recognize I'm either getting ripped off or getting poor quality food (or both)

Also this does not count local restaurants with a few locations, just corporate type establishments

^^^ hit the wrong button, I agree. Everyone wanted to be hip, so they would go there to those places because Guy Fieri said it was cool.

Right? I went to El Indio because my kids like it and wanted to grab some seafood at Blue Water and there was a line. :smh: I hadn't been in a while I guess because I was shocked that people were waiting in the hot *** sun to eat there. I said **** it and stuck with El Indio.

Everyone saying everything sucks...wat is a good restaurant lol?

I like to eat at local spots if I'm going to spend some money and it depends on what I want. Not every Mexican spot is good at everything, so if I want enchiladas suizas, I go to Tio Leo's. If I want shrimp and rice, I go to Casa de Pico. A good restaurant to me is one that doesn't try to do everything and makes their stuff from scratch.

And Arby's is :x

Me and my gf ate there last week out of curiosity and we said we'll never eat there again. Those cheddar and beef sandwiches are disgusting.

Last edited:
Whoever mentioned Glady's and Ron's Chicken and Waffles is trippin! Can't go to Atl without stopping there. That smothered chicken tho...
Bruh Bruh, Glady's chick is bland and they barely give you any food for the expensive price.

Check Joy's Cafe and The Juke Joint if you want some good chicken and waffle

Halal cart slander? Real life?

The main reason people like it is because they cover the whole tray in that heavy mayo white sauce. Without the sauce it's just some orange rice, lettuce, and dry chicken. I do like the ground lamb though. This refers to 53rd & 6th, haven't tried other city carts.

U already know lol.

Zaxbys....I like it....but overrated.

I want to test panda express

Real life, Panda Express is hit or miss, I'm sure everybody is going to say so is everything that has been posted, but if you have a local spot where you are at I guarantee that spot will be better.

Bruh Bruh, Glady's chick is bland and they barely give you any food for the expensive price.

Check Joy's Cafe and The Juke Joint if you want some good chicken and waffle

Well they must have switched up since the last time I've been two years ago cause I was more than satisfied with my portion size and seasoning. I don't usually get the chicken and waffles though. I get the smothered chicken over rice, greens, and baked mac with cheese.

I also like the fact that they're non pork eater freindly but you can say that about a few places in ATL...

Back
Top Bottom