Overrated Restaurants...

i can't take the Cracker Barrel slander. the fried apples are a revelation. but Golden Corral, and CHIPOLTE are vastly overrated.

Cheddars, Golden Corral, Applebee's, and worst of all Cracker Barrel. Food is so dry and flavorless. These places are for old people who's tastebuds stop working.
I agree with Cracker Barrel. Whenever I would go to virginia as a kid the family always wanted to eat there. 
sick.gif
 Pancakes dry, eggs rubbery. Biscuits aint that bad though. 

In and Out and yes I been to ones in Cali and Texas.

Ruth Chris (steak, tea, fries, and house salad x 2 people is like @200+ BEFORE tip). No justification. Beef cows are raised here so it's plenty of restaurants/steakhouse that literally have their own farm, slaughterhouses, and processing plant on site or across the street that don't even cost a fraction of that much)

Sonic althought I think they garnertheir hype fro advertisting in markets they don't exist in so those people crave it whenever they get the chance to go to one

Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse (local but still, was extra expensive for what it was and our waiter was the most pompous dude with his clearly fake *** French accent :lol:)

Jack In the Box don't know if anyone rates it that high but I find it amazing the line during the daytime. At best, that's like late night drunken/high last resort food and even the time I tried it for that purpose I found it disgusting and IIRC even got sick

Freebirds just a bootleg Qdoba/Chipotle with a more hyppy/pretentious vibe to it.

Last edited:
Jack in the Crack is *** and is still overrated. :x

How you got Chinese food, Mexican AND American food on your menu???

Chick Fil A - The lines at the mall and driv-thru are ridiculously long and I don't know why. To me, it's just

not good. I wouldn't say it's the worst I've ever had, but it's highly overrated and I prefer to not eat there.

Chipotle - I just can't get down with it at all.

The only thing I hate about chick fila is ill get two chicken biscuits. ...same sandwhich...and the chicken is like two different sizes in each one....sometimes one is smaller than a chicken finger.

Chick Fil A is wack the chicken is way too real b'. I took a bite and took half of the bread with the chicken and pickle - THIS >> pickle. Lol just raunchy as heck.

Chick Fil A - The lines at the mall and driv-thru are ridiculously long and I don't know why. To me, it's just
not good. I wouldn't say it's the worst I've ever had, but it's highly overrated and I prefer to not eat there.

Ever since it came out the owner hates gays and that it's a "religious organization," they have gotten more popular in my city. Then there's this bootleg ChicFilA called Raising Canes, that literally just places stores next door to Chic Fil A's, in malls, in shopping centers with their own storefronts, and road sides they are always next door to one.

Ever since it came out the owner hates gays and that it's a "religious organization," they have gotten more popular in my city. Then there's this bootleg ChicFilA called Raising Canes, that literally just places stores next door to Chic Fil A's, in malls, in shopping centers with their own storefronts, and road sides they are always next door to one.

What? No.

Selling chicken strips does not make on a "bootleg Chic fil A"

An I know two off the top of my head that are not next to a Chic-fil-a.

If anything its a boot leg Gutherie's.

Ever since it came out the owner hates gays and that it's a "religious organization," they have gotten more popular in my city.
 It seemed that way out here as well. Chick Fil A used to be a food court mall spot only. Once that word got out they started

opening stand alone restaurants and it got packed.

Let me add that Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles is NASTY AND OVERRATED as hell. It used to be real good in the 90's. Now it's

pure crap. Tourists love this place. Maybe it's because it's mentioned in songs and celebs go there. I haven't been there in five years

and I don't care to ever go back.

I dont get the hype with Chipotle...its the same as all the other chain burrito spots to me and worse than the local ones ...and PF Changs aint nothing special either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom