Overrated Restaurants...

Any restaurant that sells Chicago stuffed pizza. It's a horrible way to make a pizza. 

Just went to Time-Out in Chapel Hill, NC. Joint was trash, food was mad hyped up, the suggested meal was Chicken Cheddar Biscuit was trash and so was the icecream chopper. Any overrated restaurants yall wanna shout out for being wack?
You might be wilin yo.. The way bronson was hyping it up made wanna go try it sometime :lol:
Joint was hot trash, the chicken was dry they must of been tryin to f*** wit me by giving me that booboo *** chicken sandwich, mom's liked da bbq chicken on da bone and da mac n cheese is cool, but jawn is overrated

I think we can all agree that most big chain restaurants are average at best.
If a chef is any good, they wouldn't be there in the first place. I'm not complaining though.."if a bear is hungry, he will eat".

Just went to Time-Out in Chapel Hill, NC. Joint was trash, food was mad hyped up, the suggested meal was Chicken Cheddar Biscuit was trash and so was the icecream chopper. Any overrated restaurants yall wanna shout out for being wack?
Wassup bro, NC native here too, 336.

BWW and Bonefish are both overrated. Not really a fan of Macaroni Grille either and PF Changs portions are weak as hell. 

Local joints>>>>>>>>>>>> chains 

I'll throw Yardhouse out there too, food is gahbage!
I'm a waiter. I know food. You're right. There food, in general, is trash. But people go for the happy hour beers and appetizers. They have a few gems on their regular menu though. The vodka shrimp pasta is FIRE. The country fried chicken breast is ridiculously good. The grilled cheese and tomato bisque combo is sooo good. Add bacon to the grilled cheese and it's crackin.

From the happy hour appetizers. Moo shoo egg rolls are bomb. The pizza is decent at the happy hour price. The cheeseburger sliders are bangin for that price. 7 ish dollars and it comes with four sliders and fries. Not bad at all. The jerk wings are pretty amazing. 

But yeah, everything on the main menu is pretty much trash.

Who ever said hooters was good? :lol:

Smashburger is super meh

Chipotle fell off hard. Last week they gave me a sour cream burrito. I poked the tortilla from the side and it was so much sour cream it felt like I was poking a water bed or un toned donk.

BWW and Bonefish are both overrated. Not really a fan of Macaroni Grille either and PF Changs portions are weak as hell. 

I went to bonefish for valentine's day. I was also very unimpressed. I got pasta with chicken and it was soooooooooooooo salty. the sauce they used was all sodium. And they typically BURY their fish in sauces and garnishes which is a no no in my book. Especially if you're billing your establishment as premium seafood. It should be kept simple, with the fish being the most prominent flavor on the dish, not the overly salty sauce you dump all over it. I won't go back. Food wasn't bad quality, just TERRIBLY executed, and waaaaaaaay too much sodium. Salt, that's all I think of when I think of Bonefish.

Who ever said hooters was good? :lol:

Smashburger is super meh

Chipotle fell off hard. Last week they gave me a sour cream burrito. I poked the tortilla from the side and it was so much sour cream it felt like I was poking a water bed or un toned donk.
Heard from a colleague that they had nice parm garlic wings. Not all of us go for the titayz....

If you're a DMV head, it begins and ends w. this:

bens-chili-bowl.jpg

I mean, look at this ****:

Great-American-Bites-Bens-Chili-Bowl-delivers-true-taste-of-DC-LU1KCOUB-x-large.jpg

It literally looks like ****!

You have to go there once just to say you've been, but really there's no other reason to go back. Food is some of the worst you'll probably ever eat.

Speaking of Smashburger (which sucks)...it's 2014, give me something other than ketchup/mustard for my fries. We on our food snob steez, bruh....need an aioli, a sriracha based sauce, a special sauce, etc.

I aint from NC lmao i got fam in SC and im on my way back to jersey, had to stop by because adam richmond recommended it

Edit: local joints destroy chain spots, but local spots can also be extremely bad

Last edited:
If you're a DMV head, it begins and ends w. this:

bens-chili-bowl.jpg

I mean, look at this ****:

Great-American-Bites-Bens-Chili-Bowl-delivers-true-taste-of-DC-LU1KCOUB-x-large.jpg

It literally looks like ****!

You have to go there once just to say you've been, but really there's no other reason to go back. Food is some of the worst you'll probably ever eat.
Thats really all it is at this point. Its like going to Geno's or Pat's in Philly for a cheesesteak. The notoriety keeps them in business.

Smashburger
Frenchy's(Houston)
Olive Garden
James Coney Island
California Pizza Kitchen was turrrrible

Truth.

It's not bad, but if you think it's "mmhmm the best fried chicken", somebody in your household can't cook. It tastes like my mom's fried chicken.

I aint from NC lmao i got fam in SC and im on my way back to jersey, had to stop by because adam richmond recommended it

Edit: local joints destroy chain spots, but local spots can also be extremely bad
Oh thats weak bro. 

NC stand up.

Back
Top Bottom