Overrated Restaurants...

Naaahhhhhhhh....

"Peppers Jerk Chicken" on flatbush and clarkson in brooklyn is THE ONLY drunk thot spot!!!

24 hours of reggae music, drug dealers, fast cars and hoochie mamas as far as the eyes can see lol

I'm in Indiana, so the late night pickings are definitely slim...

They were about getting high and wanting to eat it because they had the munchies. People are just posting places they don't like, not places that people actually overrate.

White Castle chicken rings w/ fries=FIRE!!! :pimp: :pimp: Better on them late nights tho. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't live in CA anymore, but I used to love Juan Pollo and El Pollo Loco. Anyone mention them? :nerd:  I mean, it ain't like they're rated very high to begin with. :lol:

:lol:

for me, EPL > Juan Pollo ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Juan Pollo be too dry for my liking. Plus, EPL got that Cilantro Caesar dressing for their salads.... man.

^
Had a tuna sub from them for lunch. I never like the way tuna sandwiches taste when I make them at home but like them when I buy from a deli or sandwich place.

Last edited:
Get flamed from a lot of chicks for this, but Dunkin' Donuts is super overrated to me. One of my local friends who's out in California for a job, posts all the time about how much she misses it and goes the second she gets off the plane.

The coffee tastes like dirty water to me and all their breakfast sandwiches are just frozen crap. Don't get me wrong, I'll go if I'm in a pinch, but some people act like its gods gift to earth.

Boston area for anyone curious 

I like dd coffe lol cuz its like the exact opposite of starbucks coffee.
Its like dat coffee construction workers keep in a thermos.

Ive heard the dirty water thing b4 too lol

Sandwhiches are crap tho.

DD is :x they selling gas station coffee and nasty *** doughnuts .....Would rather take the extra time and spend the extra money for Starbucks and Krispy Kreme....Never understood the DD hype place is def overrated

DD is
sick.gif
they selling gas station coffee and nasty *** doughnuts .....Would rather take the extra time and spend the extra money for Starbucks and Krispy Kreme....Never understood the DD hype place is def overrated
You must be going to a trash DD...their coffee is 
pimp.gif

Hot-N-Juicy

All my friends, whenever they'd go to Vegas (being from Arizona) would make this seem like Mecca... they would absolutely have to go there every trip (after Jollibees, of course, since we're Filipino)! So, they opened up one next to ASU, which is pretty close to where I live and I made it a point to see what the hype was about. Maybe it's because I see them as hypebeasts or all hype in general, or maybe it's because I'm from a state where fresh fish is readily available (this is Arizona and well... I don't see any water where fish can come from), but this place was so hyped, over priced, and just average! I've had better steamed fish, crab, etc. that would blow this away any day!

Hot-N-Juicy

I had HNJ when I was in Phoenix back in July. Coming from SoCal and having Boiling Crab out here, I had my expectations. One of my good friends says she liked it a lot better than BC. So my coworkers and I checked it out one day... it's not bad at all. A little too spicy for my taste. Plus, I started making the BC recipe at home so I'm already spoiled that way and I think the way I make it tastes a whole lot better. Just glad that it was a paid dinner by my company. :lol:

Cookout. Tons of em here in NC but I think sc and ga have some too

Maybe not overrated but I'm burnt out on that ****...that was my spot during college tho

DD is :x they selling gas station coffee and nasty *** doughnuts .....Would rather take the extra time and spend the extra money for Starbucks and Krispy Kreme....Never understood the DD hype place is def overrated

Agree DD is TRASH

Never ever got the hype for that place...I'm Krispy Kreme all the way.

Back
Top Bottom