Overrated Restaurants...

Y'all eating doughnuts complaining about they are too sweet lmaooooooooo.

Dunkin is terrible. It taste like glazed subway buns.

There's no krispy kreme near me so I go to dunkin if I crave some doughnuts. I like the blueberry doughnut a lot.

But who is rating Olive Garden and Chipotle high though??

I always thought these places mentioned are in the middle in terms of taste and quality...

They are what they are right? I hope no one is going to Olive Garden expecting authentic Italian pasta with 5-star quality service...

Never liked McDonald's burgers

But late night I will smash some McChickens and fresh fries

And you can never go wrong with Sausage Egg McMuffins
Outside of breakfast I can't **** with mcdonalds. I ate some nuggets a month ago and I felt so bad afterwards.

Every fast food restaurant period.

I don't really eat out a lot and no matter where I go I only eat steak and shrimp.

Unless I'm at a buffet.

dhMeAzK.gif

Last edited:
Taco Bell. I remember a shorty I used to talk to dead *** thought it was a turn off that I didn't like Taco Bell. Idk how you folks eat them nasty *** mystery meat taco ****

Y'all do realize a doughnut is made almost completely out of sugar? That's whats hilarious. You are eating pure sugar complaining about it being too sweet. Im not about to eat a salt lick and complain about it being too salty.

I've never seen a kitchen utensil like that one holding the taco bell meat in my life :lol: that alone makes it sketchy.

It is possible for a sweet especially a baked sweet to be too sweet

I prefer my donuts to not be as sweet as kk ones

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom