Overtime UNAPPRECIATION

Yes I am mad. I'm still stuck in my effin office waiting for this stupid skank to give me some files. I know I'm not the only one that hates to workextra hours
smh.gif
ITS FRIDAY GOD DAMMIT!

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

It's just me and her in the office right now and shes like 20 years older than I but sooooooo smashable. I might as well try to cop some dome out of this horrible day
happy.gif

yeah... not gonna happen

It's just me and her in the office right now and shes like 20 years older than I but sooooooo smashable. I might as well try to cop some dome out of thishorrible day
happy.gif

It's just me and her in the office right now and shes like 20 years older than I but sooooooo smashable. I might as well try to cop some dome out of this horrible day
happy.gif
(waits for thread derailment)

Dudes lucky enough to have a job but complain about it even though they on the NT messin around: UNAPPRECIATION.

happy.gif
Hit on Debra (like a boss)
Get rejected (like a boss)
Sallow sadness (like a boss)
Send some faxes (like a boss)
Call a sex line (like a boss)
Cry deeply (like a boss)
Demand a refund (like a boss)
Eat a bagel (like a boss)
Harrassment lawsuit (like a boss)
No promotion...

Originally Posted by MasterMeatwad

Dudes lucky enough to have a job but complain about it even though they on the NT messin around: UNAPPRECIATION.

relax master meat beater.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

happy.gif
Hit on Debra (like a boss)
Get rejected (like a boss)
Sallow sadness (like a boss)
Send some faxes (like a boss)
Call a sex line (like a boss)
Cry deeply (like a boss)
Demand a refund (like a boss)
Eat a bagel (like a boss)
Harrassment lawsuit (like a boss)
No promotion...

roll.gif

Overtime FTW.

I honestly would not mind working 80 hours per week at an investment bank or some kind of consulting firm. Those guys are on salary with no overtime, BUT.

BONUS checks FTW.

I'm currently an intern at an engineering firm and get overtime when I work. I dunno why you hate it. I don't mind working Friday nights and Saturday.I'm getting paper while other people are wasting it at the club (which you can go to another week).

Son, change your mentality or you won't get very far in corporate America (unless your father is on the board or a c-level exec). Be thankful you have ajob and one that's offering overtime on top of that. I swear, NT has the most ingrates I've ever seen. And yes you're the only one who hatesovertime.

i work 4 10hr days on 3rd shift and when no one comes to relieve me in the morning im forced to work 10+ hrs.
mad.gif

can complain once pay day comes though.
pimp.gif

this thread is jokes, but overtime FTW, I dont ever hit overtime cuz Im a minor but you better believe whether I have a salary or not when Im older Ill easilyput in 60+ hours every damn week

but I got two jobs right now so I shold hit like 55ish for the next couple weeksm, DEFINITELY APPRECIATED!!!

Back
Top Bottom