Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

178687E4-6158-4074-B848-CC36166C07AA.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
These are the people botting all the sneakers you want
The crazy thing is its not just sneakers, its everything. People buy all the inventory and flip it. We seen it at the start og the pandemic, folks hoarding and reselling hand sanitizer and lysol wipes.

ahhh man. That spot was so cool. Didn’t know they shut down.

last time I I shopped there I copped the pizza and paparazzi Dunks from there. Chill crew. Smh.
Yeah, there was this one young brother I chatted up whenever I went in there, cool cat. We'd chat about politics, the state of the world, he was hip. One day I had to slap someone around over there, slapped this dude silly as he was talking reckless, and the staff there understood.

Yeah, there was this one young brother I chatted up whenever I went in there, cool cat. We'd chat about politics, the state of the world, he was hip. One day I had to slap someone around over there, slapped this dude silly as he was talking reckless, and the staff there understood.

Bruh :rofl:

The crazy thing is its not just sneakers, its everything. People buy all the inventory and flip it. We seen it at the start og the pandemic, folks hoarding and reselling hand sanitizer and lysol wipes.

Yep it’s getting out of hand

Just because you step down doesn't mean they won't investigate further. If it was all just in her name and the son was running around name dropping and even using her as collateral behind her back, none of that is enough to be fired over. Makes you wonder how deep this really is/was
Bruh it’s always dorks, virgins, or _______. :rofl:. I hate to judge by appearance by yeah man.
What about him?

Really liking many commenting on 42 week old posts. This guy is toast.

Dude cost his own mother a job, in the middle of a pandemic no less. Should get the same treatment Frank Lucas gave (I think that what he was) his cousin when Josh Brolin character pulled them over in the car and found drugs in trunk. Idiot

I wonder if she was fronting him pairs or paying for them herself out of pocket? I can't imagine she was moving that much product out the back door without paying something on them.

Re: Raffles. I think the end of the "sneaker game" was bots. The raffle thing was just a symptom, imo.

If she decides to stay in the industry, she’ll be hired by either reebok or some other brand pretty quickly.

Homie got that rubber
If she decides to stay in the industry, she’ll be hired by either reebok or some other brand pretty quickly.

I can see that. Her buzz is high right now. And those companies you speak of probably wouldn’t even care. As long as the product moves.

Wow. This is making all the news channels today. And it's all ties to a CC in her name? They couldn't have a burner friend or relative to do this? We think some 'crimes' are harder to accomplish than they really are? He has bots under his wing apparently. But couldn't make anything else anonymous. Were the 600 yeezys addressed to Ann herbert?

25 year veteran. Hopefully she is set up for life. That kids side hustle is their only source of income now.

Was dudes side hustle worth it? You could've had him working with Nike on ways to prevent bots.

This feels like it's hustling backwards.

It’s okay, they’re educated, wealthy white people in the US-they’ll land on their feet lol

Meanwhile, all the Get Money Boyz of 2021 out here trying to flip pink Carmines for $14 profit/pair.

Never seen a wooden garage door like that. He flexed and got too close to the sun. I'm sure someone can make out that neighborhood. He dropped out of college like nothing? The fallback was a Nike job. Now what?

Anyone remember those Lysol wipes guys traveling in a rental truck who got the news involved and then the government came after them

Money isn't enough for many

Clout is real.

Last edited:
She definitely hooked him up with the air mags. He was bragging about how he “found” air mags in a random storage. Like yeah the **** right :rofl:

She probably also bankrolled his bot and funded his large purchases with her Amex.

So that literally meant Nike (through west coast sneakers and Ann Hebert by extension) is paying for bots and reselling shoes :lol:

And to think sohi 23 sohi 23 , dapper labs partnered with the NBA to be an a encompassing entity

Could this work with shoes? If you miss a drop, a Nike sanctioned stockx platform is available. Shoes don't even have to leave the warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom