Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

The sneaker game hasn't changed much honestly. It's gotten more advanced technology wise but it's always been hook up or back door driven. 2005 is the same as 2020-21 by all general measures.

The major change up is the waiting in line for a chance to get shoes. Now it's a lottery to wait in line for a chance? That's the major change. But bots have been around awhile.

I more or less saying it has become much more mainstream than ever and with a pandemic tossed it, shoes have become another commodity. I remember back when they had that 60 mins special on "sneakerheads" ain't been right since.

Mom did her part and Son fumbled his privilege + Her career
'It's a side hustle mom. Just a couple thousand. '

Then he proceeds to be showcased by Bloomberg, and then end talks when you call from your mom's land line.

Biggest Fumble of 2021. Who's next?

I sort of feel bad. He asked for her not to be mentioned? Like how sheltered are you? It doesn't work like that buddy. I swear I remember seeing some resellers have a mask on or go by aliases, or are met at undisclosed locations. He has photos in his own mother's house.

The sneaker game hasn't changed much honestly. It's gotten more advanced technology wise but it's always been hook up or back door driven. 2005 is the same as 2020-21 by all general measures.

The major change up is the waiting in line for a chance to get shoes. Now it's a lottery to wait in line for a chance? That's the major change. But bots have been around awhile.
Disagree. I remember when the “shoe game” (stupid term) was about finding store going out of business or finding small mom and pops with the one shoe in your size then getting what you could to KEEP and WEAR. Retros were few and far between. The “game” was to have a clean pair that nobody could find. This **** today isn’t about that at all

Using her credit card and her number!!

Smh. Nike keeps track of all your purchases. I’m sure they been knew this was going on and decide to sit back and let this dude not only dog his own grave but build his own casket too.

20415EE4-A67A-49C5-AD59-D02B4CC67882.jpeg

😂

On god it’s never that deep.
Never lined up for a pair of kicks.
I remember when these raffles started i saw people lining up so i asked what it was for. They said raffle. I said raffle for what? I cant remember what shoes it was. I legit thought it was a raffle to win a pair, not a raffle for a chance to buy a pair. Lol FOH. I remember the days when youd wait to get a pair on discount. **** now if i cant just walk in a store, or click add to cart i guess is more appropriate now, i dont care about it.
The concept of entering a draw to win the opportunity to spend MY money has always been wild to me. I love sneakers, but that's some crackhead logic.
You don't step down after 25 years if you're innocent, right? Optics are bad here.
Your mom is an exec at Nike. You're acting like a fool on social media with yeezys in the background that you're reselling. Sounds like trouble to me.

Pretty sure a lot of people still ridicule and say racist things about black people and sneakers, there’s just a lot more people who are into sneakers nowadays.

Of course. This kid is running a “business”. Or rather was running one

“these negros is out here spending our tax dollars on sneakers etc.” - lame

the narrative depends on the hue of your skin.

Back
Top Bottom