Owww Look What I Just Made You Guys... Vol. Habanero !!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Deep fry wings. Season with Adobo, black pepper, and a pinch of Lawry's

Sauce
Combine:

1. Half teaspoon of melted butter

2. Garlic powder

3. Franks hot sauce

4. Dash of Tabasco

5. Mince about a 8th of 1 HABANERO PEPPER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BEST WINGS EVER

^ dude u can't go wrong. I've tried over 10 different recipes and this one just has that perfect blend of spices

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Looks VERY good man. VERY nice color.

You definitly know about your wings man
pimp.gif
I've tried to get this color and flavor combo by whipping up A WHOLE LOT of different recipes I thought up these past couple months and this is just the perfect one

Damn i'm hella hungry and want some wings now...Wingstop is waaay too far tho fuuuu

Yo i got a question. I was making hot wings last night.

And the sauce.... I need help on that. Why my sauce come out watery? i use frank's and ... it taste just like frank's hot sauce.... it doesn't have that thick texture of sauce...

personally..I salt my chicken when it's raw...let it sit for maybe 10 min
then coat with flour and other spices
let that sit for at least 5 min more..

then fry

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Yo i got a question. I was making hot wings last night.

And the sauce.... I need help on that. Why my sauce come out watery? i use frank's and ... it taste just like frank's hot sauce.... it doesn't have that thick texture of sauce...

You gotta add AT MOST a half teaspoon of butter and a little minced or garlic powder. I've also added a little ketchup or honey barbecue sauce to some of my different wing sauces the trick is to cook the sauce on a medium flame on your stove top it thickens it. But this sauce combo takes the cake for me
pimp.gif

@ Dirty, I prefer Buffalo (Naked) wings over breaded wings. I agree though, I season when the chicken is raw. Before I even cook it. Damn I haven't made any wings in a while. I don't fry mine though, I usually grill or put them in the oven/broiler over a cooking rack. No juices around them so they come out deep fry crispy.

@ King, what other recipes have you made in the past? Any pictures? I want to make some green colored wings for some reason.
laugh.gif

that's probably healthier to broil them like that...I'll have to try it.
My flour coating is really light...no breadcrumbs or anything like that.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

that's probably healthier to broil them like that...I'll have to try it.
My flour coating is really light...no breadcrumbs or anything like that.
Yea try it man. The first time I was being questioned. "I didn't know you made fried chicken." -
laugh.gif

Comes out real crispy and I love crispy chicken. Any chicken I make for the most part, I bake it on a cooking rack and it gets really crispy to the point of it being burnt/fried-like.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need to try that, thanks OP and all the others that chimed in.

Wings are something i was really never good at making.

Back
Top Bottom